I Got One!!!

Old 01-12-2011, 09:48 AM

sad, glad, happy, mad, sour, lemon puss, how do we come across when it is with just the written word? I know my feelings have been hurt a time or two, but then I try to look at what was written and read it with a postive tone, some times it works some times not. So I just do what mother said to do, IF you can't say some thing nice, keep you trap shut< works for me. :-) :-)
Old 01-12-2011, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by leaha
sad, glad, happy, mad, sour, lemon puss, how do we come across when it is with just the written word? I know my feelings have been hurt a time or two, but then I try to look at what was written and read it with a postive tone, some times it works some times not. So I just do what mother said to do, IF you can't say some thing nice, keep you trap shut< works for me. :-) :-)
A M E N! I always read and re read a post Iam about to make to make sure it really says what I meant, and doesnt offend. The real issue here was a GIFT she recieved and we should all be happy for her as she obviously was before some of the negative posts. WHO cares if it is a new or old one, her Aunt cared enough to give her a gift and she was happy. Enough said.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:08 AM

Well I sure wouldn't blame her for not posting a photo at this point. Too many would probably just tell her it's awful or something. :(
Old 01-12-2011, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by gale
Well I sure wouldn't blame her for not posting a photo at this point. Too many would probably just tell her it's awful or something. :(
This really saddens me.
I don't understand why people just
can't be happy for other peoples happiness and joy
in what they receive.
Her original post just infused me with her excitement.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:16 AM

gale...
love your avatar :)
Old 01-12-2011, 12:45 PM

thanks. :) that's my cutie hello kitty sew mini. Which people have told me it's a toy but it does actually sew-on fabric! It has a real needle and everything! :mrgreen:
Old 01-12-2011, 12:59 PM

I think these were made to get little girls intrested in sewing. It is 'sew' cute. And as long as it does the job, what the 'hay.' LOL
Old 01-12-2011, 01:01 PM

Congrats!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Administrator

i am beside myself.

so many of the comments added to this thread are beyond snarky and offensive. they are beyond outrageous. why not kick puppies and spit on kittens while you're at it? :shock: :hunf: :thumbdown:

on the other hand, many members have stepped forward and stuck up for katie. so that makes me proud. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

it breaks my heart, but i have to lock this topic to ensure nobody else takes a shot at katie's new joy toy.

Katie, please post a photo of your Featherweight at your earliest opportunity so that we can share a bit more in your exciting news and happiness.