Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
jc penny Penncrest model # 30000 >

jc penny Penncrest model # 30000

jc penny Penncrest model # 30000

Old 05-16-2020, 03:47 PM

Default Penncrest 3000 Cams

A neighbor gave me her Penncrest 3000 cause she wasn't sewing any more. Along with it were 3 cams. I have attached a picture of them. She remembers there being more, but doesn't know where they are at or where the manual is.
Originally Posted by Littledreamdevil View Post
Got the machine all cleaned up and oiled today. thank you everyone. I bought the manual on line 10.00 It did help where to oil machine , but not with cams. I went to my friends house and bought some of her extra cams. (She collects stuff). They didn't fit. Black one. not sure what machine they will fit, but if anyone knows and wants them. let me know and they are your.(free). this machine sew wonderful. thank again for your help. If anyone wants the cams I will post pictures, just let me know. I think they are complete set, but not sure. I don't know much about cams yet.
Old 05-16-2020, 04:01 PM

Default Penncrest 3000 Cams

A neighbor gave me her Penncrest 3000 cause she wasn't sewing any more. Along with it were 3 cams. I tried to attach a picture of them, but keep getting error message. She remembers there being more, but doesn't know where they are at or where the manual is.
Originally Posted by Littledreamdevil View Post
Got the machine all cleaned up and oiled today. thank you everyone. I bought the manual on line 10.00 It did help where to oil machine , but not with cams. I went to my friends house and bought some of her extra cams. (She collects stuff). They didn't fit. Black one. not sure what machine they will fit, but if anyone knows and wants them. let me know and they are your.(free). this machine sew wonderful. thank again for your help. If anyone wants the cams I will post pictures, just let me know. I think they are complete set, but not sure. I don't know much about cams yet.