Kenmore 1802 Part II

Old 06-22-2014, 08:17 AM

Default Kenmore 1802 Part II

Thank you all for your support. The machine is now entirely functional thanks to you. I had inquiries regarding the model number and body metal. Those requiring words and numbers are easy to answer: model 158.18023 and if the machine body is aluminum, it is the heaviest aluminum ever. The machine weighs a very great deal. It also has more mechanical innards and bits than I have ever seen on a mechanical sewing machine!

Now about the pictures. I am going to do the "paste" trick, cross my fingers, and hope that I get the pictures onto this thread. Otherwise I will have to keep trying to figure out how to post pictures from my iPad. To date, I cannot even find the "insert image icon" on any message box. No go for the cut and paste trick. Drat! Terminally dumb here, I guess.

Again thanks. And I hope I am not being more trouble than I am worth. If I ever figure out the insert image thing, you will be among the first to know.

Pat
Old 06-22-2014, 08:47 AM

The picture insert icon is at the top of your post box. I did a screen cap and put an arrow in it for you. As for using an IPad, I have no idea. I take pics with a real camera, upload them to my computer then to the forum.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]480025[/ATTACH]

In your user controls there is a setting to make sure the pic download icon appears at the top of your posts, you might have to go and reset that, I did.

Joe
Attached Thumbnails picture-insert-icon.jpg  
Old 06-24-2014, 07:54 AM

Thank you sir. I thought I was terminally dumb. Turns out only partially dumb. My iPad and the "quick reply" part of the QB site aren't easily compatible. I do not see the icon chain you show on the above example. Try again when I get home to my Mac. Ah yes, another Apple product!

Thanks again. Pictures to come.

Pat