Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Kenmore Sensorsew 100 / Necchi Logica 592 service manual needed >

Kenmore Sensorsew 100 / Necchi Logica 592 service manual needed

Kenmore Sensorsew 100 / Necchi Logica 592 service manual needed

Old 04-07-2023, 03:16 PM

Default Kenmore Sensorsew 100 / Necchi Logica 592 service manual needed

Does anyone know where to find a pdf of the service manual for this? Recently picked one up that's a runner but I'm sure it needs a good servicing and I cannot find a manual online for it except the owners manual which says take it to sears.

https://youtu.be/FiaOWKZB8Zc
runs pretty good though.
Old 04-07-2023, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Muaddib78 View Post
Does anyone know where to find a pdf of the service manual for this? Recently picked one up that's a runner but I'm sure it needs a good servicing and I cannot find a manual online for it except the owners manual which says take it to sears.

https://youtu.be/FiaOWKZB8Zc
runs pretty good though.
From my understanding there are at least two versions of the Kenmore Sensor Sew machines and of the Necchi Logica machines. I know the Logica is slightly different to program the stitches. You might want to check out this thread Sewing Machine

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 04-07-2023 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-07-2023, 05:59 PM

It only has 1 stitch speed, high only and when I turn it on the needle will jump right then reset to center which from what I've seen is normal.

However it also has a very slight motor growl and the needle will very slowly straight stitch by itself, very slowly, as in a stitch every half hour or so.

Last edited by Muaddib78; 04-07-2023 at 06:01 PM.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:15 PM

Sorry, I can't help with motor growling, but probably it is not happy being woken up after all the years it has gone unused LOL. Are you leaving it plugged in? Or are you doing decorative stitches that then decides to straight stitch after awhile? I'm not sure what would cause that. It might be something in the computer board. And I'm no help with that, either.

I don't know if there is a Necchi IO or facebook group that may be of help. I used to belong to some Yahoo groups, but when Yahoo groups closed down, I never transferred to wherever they went.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)
Old 04-07-2023, 06:18 PM

I think I saw a post on here from like 2014 about this machine where someone said they had a service manual for it.

I can't find the post now though.

If it's turned off it's fine, just sits happy as a clam. Powering it on and it growls and starts creeping.

https://youtu.be/j2APAzKljjc

Last edited by Muaddib78; 04-07-2023 at 06:22 PM.