A new batch just arrived

Old 05-30-2021, 03:01 PM

WOW!! What a haul, good for you
Old 05-31-2021, 08:14 AM

Wow - does your sister want another sibling?!! What a nice haul! And you can't beat the cost of about $4.60 per machine! lol
I was really surprised when I bought my 66 Red Eye that the decals were in such fantastic shape, but the more photos I see of 66 Red Eyes, I'm struck by how intact the decals usually are compared to other models (older and newer) with other decals. Was there something about the Red Eyes that was different?
Old 05-31-2021, 08:22 AM

I think the Red Eyes with good decals weren't used much! Of the 5 I picked up, 3 of them I can still see decent decals, the other 2 not so much. I put the first one with decent decals on the workbench yesterday and there is a very thick layer of dirt/grime over the entire machine. I hope I can clean it and have the decals survive. And actually based on the amount of lint under and behind plates, this machine was uses quite a bit, just never cleaned.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:46 AM

Wow, that was an amazing find!! I have an interest in the white accessories. I just got a White Rotary treadle and wonder if your willing sell them? I am also curious if you got any owners manuals?