Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Pink Morse for Sale on Ebay - $99 Buy It Now >

Pink Morse for Sale on Ebay - $99 Buy It Now

Pink Morse for Sale on Ebay - $99 Buy It Now

Old 07-14-2014, 06:59 PM

Default Pink Morse for Sale on Ebay - $99 Buy It Now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-PINK...item56676ac0fb

For those looking for a hot pink vintage machine.

Hugs!
Debbie
Old 07-14-2014, 08:20 PM

I wish I hadn't blown my sewing machine allowance this month:> The seller is a good one. I've purchased from her before and so has a friend of mine.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:31 PM

I'm short on blow money too - just rearranged the budget Saturday to justify buying a sewing cabinet I just loved - and nope I don't regret it - looks great in my bedroom and my 15-91 (think the guy at the place said it was a 15-89) but it's one my mom had bought at a sale somewhere and cleaned up. I treated myself to a trip to a featherweight antique place and they had this beautiful table someone had refinished and it was love at first sight. but sure lusting after this hot pink beauty!
Old 07-14-2014, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by quilt938 View Post
I'm short on blow money too - just rearranged the budget Saturday to justify buying a sewing cabinet I just loved - and nope I don't regret it - looks great in my bedroom and my 15-91 (think the guy at the place said it was a 15-89) but it's one my mom had bought at a sale somewhere and cleaned up. I treated myself to a trip to a featherweight antique place and they had this beautiful table someone had refinished and it was love at first sight. but sure lusting after this hot pink beauty!
I bought two Featherweights last week. Gulp. Glad I'm not alone when I'm pulling dust out of my purse:>
Old 07-14-2014, 09:08 PM

nope you're not alone! I HAVE to stick with a budget and even then I find myself moving things around! for instance when I fell in LOVE with that sewing cabinet it was $200 and I wanted it for that singer 15...to the point I hauled that machine out to the car to take with me to make sure it'd fit! it needed some parts and I wanted a quarter inch foot so I ended up spending $270 and change - that wasn't in the budget so some stuff had to be raided! out with the summer shirts budget..out went the longarm quilter budget (she won't be able to quilt my quilt until the next budget session anyways since she's on vacation)..out went budget for featherweight class (can't get vacation when they're having it this time around)..and believe me I've already been over the budget and wondering what I can trim to get this pink machine! HA! hopefully these come up from time to time and I can find one later if I still want it. I'm not supposed to be adding anything to my house since I've been trying to declutter and everythign is piled in the back and one bedroom until tile is installed - brought my parents' furniture down and my mom had a lot of old sewing machines so I have about 8 cabinets and even more machines to find space for...so I had to really love that cabinet to risk my friends attacking me LOL! one still chewed me out a bit but oh well it was worth it to me and I DID find a spot for it and am happy! an addict has to have a fix every now and then!
Old 07-14-2014, 09:11 PM

wow 2 featherweights! you dont' know how close I came to totally blowing things Saturday at that shop! I was eyeballing a treadle (though had ruled it out since absolutely no way I'm hauling that upstairs and no room downstairs til tile is in and things are set the way I want), a tan featherweight, another cabinet with a 66, a green singer but it never quite grabbed me enough, and then succumbed to a 27 and 28 I think one electric and one handcrank - those 2 almost got me but thankfully a friend with me said the decals would have to be much better for her to pay that kind of money and she was right. sigh. so I came home relatively guilt free and happy with my 15-91 fixed and a new cabinet for her.
Old 07-15-2014, 08:29 AM

Looks like someone got it!
Old 07-15-2014, 10:10 AM

Yep, it sold fast. I was very tempted but since I have a Pinky I thought I'd let someone else get one of their own. These Morse straight stitch machines are just so wonderful. I do all my FMQing on Pinky. Glad someone got her!