Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

BZ quilting 09-01-2011 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Okay gang I am going to let you know that I am probably be out of the shop for a while. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and I am thinking I am going to be admitted to the hospital for this infection they cant figure out. I am being really honest I feel like I am dying. I am covered from head to toe with sores and I can not even take a shower without crying in shear agony. I am eating Lortab 10's like they are candy 4 every 4 hours and can not do anything but lie down.

I just hope I can come out of this but I have accepted the fact that I might not and I am okay with it. I had 45 good years on this planet and had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends. But I am so tired of being in pain and suffering its not even funny.

Billy

Oh Billy, my heart goes out to you & family, please get better.

purplefiend 09-01-2011 10:36 AM

Billy,
You and your family are in my prayers. I pray for a speedy recovery.
Sharon W.

Weedwoman 09-01-2011 11:01 AM

Billy, when you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. We'll be praying for you.

deplaylady 09-01-2011 12:46 PM

Just adding prayers for Billy - get better. Soon!

MaryAnnMc 09-01-2011 01:03 PM

Oh, Billy, there are SO many of us storming the doors of Heaven for you right now. I know God is listening. Hang in there. Don't give up.

irishrose 09-01-2011 01:21 PM

I've added my prayers.

On a lighter note, I found a bright aqua Universal in a decent cabinet in a thrift shop for $25. I've been looking for my mother's aqua White from the 50s. Is this as close as I'll get? Love the color - it's very bright. The built in stitch regulator wouldn't turn, but it may after a oiling and cleaning.

Do I bring it home and if I do, where do I put it?

miriam 09-01-2011 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by irishrose
I've added my prayers.

On a lighter note, I found a bright aqua Universal in a decent cabinet in a thrift shop for $25. I've been looking for my mother's aqua White from the 50s. Is this as close as I'll get? Love the color - it's very bright. The built in stitch regulator wouldn't turn, but it may after a oiling and cleaning.

Do I bring it home and if I do, where do I put it?

leave it in the hot car... might dissolve the oil...

grannysewer 09-01-2011 01:24 PM

Billy, please listen to your doctors and get well. The Lord has many more things here on earth for you to do and I am praying for your recovery. Bobbie

lovelyl 09-01-2011 01:34 PM

Any news today on Billy? Was he admitted to the hospital?

Xtgirl 09-01-2011 01:53 PM

I think I have convinced my dad to go get the 99 in Rochester. It will be my first vintage machine:) the woman told my dad that it has all the attachments and runs well.

Hope Billy is doing ok. I'm new so I don't have a lot of history with you guys but I've read about 70 pages of this thread and it's obvious what a great and thoughtful person Billy is.