Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

Up North 02-22-2012 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by chris_quilts (Post 4999446)
My Lily is affectionate at 3 am in the morning and usually deposits a soggy wet styrofoam earplug somewhere on my body so we can play. Styrofoam earplugs are her favorite toy and best of all very quiet. But she is a love and has enriched my life if not necessarily the other cats' lives. She also plays nicely with our dogs most of the time and tolerates them playng with her.

My kittys name is Iris and loves to play with foam ear plugs too she steals them off my husbands desk!

Charlee 02-22-2012 08:16 PM

HollyAnn, your Raymond turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! What a GREAT job! Did you paint it yourself?

crewsemj 02-22-2012 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Charlee (Post 4999367)
Dang!! Just to ship to Oregon would be $56!! Guess I won't be bidding on this one!

Hey girl, I remember you saying NO MORE!! (wink wink) Must say it took me a min. to catch the bit about the wooden camera. But had to giggle when I did!!

Charlee 02-22-2012 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by crewsemj (Post 4999672)
Hey girl, I remember you saying NO MORE!! (wink wink) Must say it took me a min. to catch the bit about the wooden camera. But had to giggle when I did!!

Oh yeah...I DID say that, didn't I??? Well then, it's a GOOD thing it's so expensive to ship!! LOL

Hollyann 02-22-2012 08:24 PM

Hello Charlee, yes I did thank you so much! I named her Emma.

Hollyann 02-22-2012 08:47 PM

Sorry Charlee, I should clarify, the beaver and flowers are decals that I made and the rest is hand painted gold leaf and enamel. oops so excited to post it I messed up my thank you message! LOL

Mizkaki 02-22-2012 08:51 PM

Monica,

Did you make the Beignets this morning?

Cathy

BoJangles 02-22-2012 08:56 PM

Hollyann, OMG that Raymond just blew my socks off! Geeze, you are a talented artist! I can't even believe the way that machine looks now! In the future that machine is going to stump the crap out of who ever tries to figure out what the decals are and when they were done; and why there is only one machine with decals like that! Beautiful to see a machine that looked so sorry come to life again like that!

Nancy

BoJangles 02-22-2012 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by BoJangles (Post 4999780)
Hollyann, OMG that Raymond just blew my socks off! Geeze, you are a talented artist! I can't even believe the way that machine looks now! In the future that machine is going to stump the crap out of who ever tries to figure out what the decals are and when they were done; and why there is only one machine with decals like that! Beautiful to see a machine that looked so sorry come to life again like that!

Nancy

You guys all gotta go to the Photo Shop and look at Hollyann's new Raymond.

viavillecinque 02-22-2012 09:18 PM

what a beautiful singer and lovely cat!:o