Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

Charlee 04-01-2012 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5108472)
Hay Fiesty and Jan you will never be innocent but that is what makes you my favorite people. Jan I am thinking of Dick always and hoping for the best and Charlee----You behave:D

~batting my eyelashes~ Yessir...

:D :D :D

Glenn 04-01-2012 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=miriam;5108335]My daughter is up and around today:thumbup: YEAH!!!! And my second job fell apart:thumbup: YEAH!!!! And my son came over and wanted to do some sewing:thumbup:[/QUOTE

Miriam so glad you day is going better for you and Phil. Hi Phil Skip

Whigrose 04-01-2012 05:46 PM

Bwahhaaaa, I took a drink at the wrong time and almost choked on the ice cube. Sorry, i thought someone said something about Charlee being innocent???? As I wipe the drink of my desk and computer screen. ;-)

JK.

best,[
d
QUOTE=Charlee;5108432]Shhhhhhhhh!! I'm trying to convince everyone!! :D (Where's that smilie with the halo??? )[/QUOTE]

Charlee 04-01-2012 05:48 PM

D...you haven't been around to keep me in line!! Of COURSE I'm gonna get in trouble!! :D :D :D

Charlee 04-01-2012 05:49 PM

Ok Skip...I put some shellac on the machine just like I would have if it was wood....dipped the rag into the shellac with just a touch of L Oil...It's looking better... when that dries, I'll try smoothing it out again!

Whigrose 04-01-2012 06:04 PM

We have totally been beyond busy. Crazy busy. Good news is today we played. And, dh surprised me with a 1908 Singer 127 Lotus! The projects are lining up and I'm feeling overwhelmed. Machines needing Muv-style cleaning, cabinets needing Glenn-style loving.... and a wedding needing a fatter checkbook than mine.

I actually started the Glenn wood treatment on the Davis a couple of weeks back before wedding mania kicked in. But I've mislaid his 'specific to the Davis cabinet treatment plan' and now I have to go and humbly grovel for him to check his 'SENT' folder.

Life will get back to normal after the middle of May. In the meantime, I hope I don't miss anything important here. I have one heck of an order to place with our Miz___ (insert proper Board Name here).[

You all be good while I only have one eye open, hear?!

best,
d
QUOTE=Charlee;5108986]D...you haven't been around to keep me in line!! Of COURSE I'm gonna get in trouble!! :D :D :D[/QUOTE]

Charlee 04-01-2012 06:38 PM

Nice on the Lotus! I don't have one of those yet.... (Charlee!!!! NO MORE MACHINES!!!! :D )

I'll let you know if anything important happens, or if anyone misbehaves!! ~putting on my best "hall monitor" hat~

chris_quilts 04-01-2012 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Charlee (Post 5109121)
Nice on the Lotus! I don't have one of those yet.... (Charlee!!!! NO MORE MACHINES!!!! :D )
I'll let you know if anything important happens, or if anyone misbehaves!! ~putting on my best "hall monitor" hat~

Charlee; You being "hall monitor" is like letting the dogs guard the steaks! :D:D

Charlee 04-01-2012 07:30 PM

~licking the tip of my pencil and writing down Chris's name on the pad~ I'll have you know, I'm a GOOD hall monitor!! :D

chris_quilts 04-01-2012 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Charlee (Post 5109196)
~licking the tip of my pencil and writing down Chris's name on the pad~ I'll have you know, I'm a GOOD hall monitor!! :D

Just like my shepherd and boxer are great guards for the steaks. It's just that they think internal security is better than external security. Please spell my name right by the way.:D