Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Repainting a Sewing Machine...... >

Repainting a Sewing Machine......

Repainting a Sewing Machine......

Old 07-26-2010, 08:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
I knew I liked you. You are so bad. I hate it when people crap on me too. Hopefully hedges will grow back quick. If it is Privet hedge they grow like super fast in Texas. Becareful about the noise thing she may call the cops on you for public nusiance.
She did and the cops laughed and said if they get any calls from the other neighbors that I would have to stop. Then they asked me to fire it up for them so they could hear it! :lol: :lol:

But round 2 last night started at 11pm and went until 4 this morning!!

Billy
Old 07-26-2010, 08:20 AM

Go Billy! It's your birthday.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:24 AM

But, doesn't this mean you're not sleeping either? Watch out for a Pyrrhic victory.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Banned

LOL She has to work for a living and I am retired so I can nap during the day!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Billy
Old 07-26-2010, 08:50 AM

WHY would anybody (first spelled it as 'anybiddy') do that to someone else's yard??? I can see trimming what's on their own side of the fence and even reaching over to your side to get something growing on their side, but chopping down at fence level your whole privacy hedge??? Was she really that nosey that she needed to see what you were doing?
Old 07-26-2010, 09:33 AM
Banned

Thats just it ......it was her mom and dad that cut the hedges.

I saw her out yesterday and I yelled at her "how was your night, did you sleep well?" Then I had round 2 last night and I noticed that she was late to work (she usually leaves around 7:30 she left at 9 this morning).

The County Code Enforcement guy (my neighbor) is going to pay her a visit and hit her with a citation this afternoon when she gets home. Then I am going to give it a couple of days and get my attorney to show her the estimate that I am getting to re-landscape that section of yard.

I really hope to see a for sale sign in her yard before the end of the month!!

Billy
Old 07-26-2010, 11:04 AM

You Go!

I would be so pi** off I would be spitting nails.

I will continue to watch the ongoing drama :)
Old 07-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Banned

You know the more that I think about it the lady is the one that has to look at the side that looks like crap, so she is really getting the short end of the stick.

My side of the hedges look good but are real thin in places where they only left me 6" of hedge. I am hoping they grow back and I am wondering how long it will take them to grow 7'.

Billy
Old 07-26-2010, 01:39 PM

Billy, I hope you find a solution to this situation. I don't want to read about you in the paper! Think about it, this action of hers is causing you both elevated blood pressure now--not worth it. I hope you find a way to resolve it; have her pay your re-landscaping and I hope you have some peace soon. She may be there for a LONG time. Besides, we are anxious to see that machine painted, durnit!
Old 07-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AnnaK
Billy, I hope you find a solution to this situation. I don't want to read about you in the paper! Think about it, this action of hers is causing you both elevated blood pressure now--not worth it. I hope you find a way to resolve it; have her pay your re-landscaping and I hope you have some peace soon. She may be there for a LONG time. Besides, we are anxious to see that machine painted, durnit!
Go here to look at the machine:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-56165-1.htm

But its not bothering me anymore I am having too much fun making her life hell right now...... My neighbors are getting a kick out of it because one of them stopped by and told me that her husband was dying laughing every time he heard my car fire up the night before. She said every time he heard it he said "Fire in the hole" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think she knows she dropped the ball on this one and after I have my fun with her this week I will give it a rest. I think she will think twice before she lets her folks work on the yard.

Billy