sharing what I found

Old 07-30-2013, 03:06 PM

Talking sharing what I found

If anyone is looking for vintage flatbed sewing machines and lives in or near Columbus Ohio--you need to go to
a new resale store called Buy & Sell at 2400 E. Dublin Granville Road in Columbus 43229
They have 4 sewing machines, an old brother, a necchi, a singer and one other one that could be a
dressmaker. I think they are all flatbeds, but they are priced at $29-$39 each. They look in pristine condition. I was only in the store for a couple of minutes, yes, I drooled, but DH says no more machines for me. So someone please go grab these up as they said that they want a forever home.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:52 PM

The fourth machine is a Lazarus, not a Dressmaker. They are still there, so if you are in the market for great finds on vintage machines, go see them or pm for phone number.
Originally Posted by fktsewing View Post
If anyone is looking for vintage flatbed sewing machines and lives in or near Columbus Ohio--you need to go to
a new resale store called Buy & Sell at 2400 E. Dublin Granville Road in Columbus 43229
They have 4 sewing machines, an old brother, a necchi, a singer and one other one that could be a
dressmaker. I think they are all flatbeds, but they are priced at $29-$39 each. They look in pristine condition. I was only in the store for a couple of minutes, yes, I drooled, but DH says no more machines for me. So someone please go grab these up as they said that they want a forever home.