Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Singer 95-10: Love it but there is one issue.... >

Singer 95-10: Love it but there is one issue....

Singer 95-10: Love it but there is one issue....

Old 01-04-2022, 05:02 PM

Default Singer 95-10: Love it but there is one issue....

Everyone knows that the older singer machines are nearly bulletproof. I love my 95-10 and it has served me very well. The only problem that I have with it is that there isn't a reverse function!!! When I acquired the machine I didn't think it would bother me that much but it absolutely does. It's pretty frustrating to turn the piece around or lift the presser foot and feed material back manually. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if it's possible to add a reverse function to this machine? If not, I need to find a replacement for it so if anyone is interested in selling an industrial machine let me know!
Old 01-05-2022, 07:00 AM

do you have a knee lever lift for the presser foot. That would help?

There aren't a lot of industrial users here.
Old 01-05-2022, 07:05 AM

There is a vintage industrial machines group on Facebook if you do that. You might get more help there. But this is a great group for domestic machines.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by leonf View Post
There is a vintage industrial machines group on Facebook if you do that. You might get more help there. But this is a great group for domestic machines.
I do indeed have a knee lift and it does make manually reversing the fabric easier. I've gotten a ton of help on here for domestic machines but I figured posting about an antique industrial was worth a shot! Appreciate your help, thanks!