Singer puzzle Box

Old 01-29-2014, 06:18 AM

The foot is there - but you are missing the screw (I'd say that happens about 75% of the time) that squiggly thing is not part of the original set. It also looks like the shirr plate that attaches to the ruffle is stuck under the tucker, and I can't tell if the bed mount shirr plate is there, it does not appear to be. You are missing the quilting foot and guide, and one other but I cant think of what it is right now.

If anyone out there needs bits and pieces (other than screwdriver/stilettoes) to complete a puzzle box, contact me. I've got a rather large assortment of puzzle box items that I've gotten along with other attachments, and I have no use for them. I've got three complete boxes and have no desire for more. You'll almost never see one that is fully complete on eBay - most will be missing some items, though many have other fun stuff tucked in there too. I always check them to see if there is a neat foot hiding in with the regular box items.

There are plenty of pictures of original instructions for the puzzle boxes, showing what they contain, and there are several different styles (based on age and if they are for 15 or 27 style machines - there are some very rare ones for the 24 out there too).