Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Singer Sphinx Chinese cloned treadle machine.

Singer Sphinx Chinese cloned treadle machine.

Anyone know where I can access parts for a Singer 15 cloned treadle sewing machine?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sew-classic.com should have most things you will need. If it's not on the site, email her and ask.

bkay

It looks like your machine is missing two spool pins, which might be a bit tricky. It's usually a standard type, but from my experiene, you can get the wrong type for your machine; there are threaded pins, tap-in pins. I have received replacement spool pins seller insisted was correct for my machine, but turned out to be too large. The pins should go in with ease, not a struggle. From other pictures it looks like the new Chinese 15s, have one spool pin on top, and one on the bed under the stitch length lever. The leather belt for the teadle can be bought several places.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph K View Post
    Anyone know where I can access parts for a Singer 15 cloned treadle sewing machine?
    Sew-Classic.com. What at beauty you have. Decals almost look new.
    Jackie
    Lover of Scrappy, Chocolate and Wine

Beautiful machine!! Dh had a Sphinx treadle for years, he not only wore off the decoration but some of the black paint as well. Yours is in wonderful shape!