Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh Fairies visited my shop - do they ever visit yours??????? >

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh Fairies visited my shop - do they ever visit yours???????

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh Fairies visited my shop - do they ever visit yours???????

Old 03-25-2014, 04:45 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
I need some of those fairies to visit here, what a way to brighten a day!!!
My lil granddaughter loves to craft with me, when she's a lil bit older I can't wait for all the fun I know we will have sewing with my machines. Right now she likes to sit on my lap and "help" with my sewing.
K
Very easy to make. Get some flowers, some beads and draw faces on them. For best results, fold pipe cleaner in half. Put a bead on - you can put a flower hat on the bead or some of the other flower parts, then take apart a couple flowers and put them on the pipe cleaner - spread out the pipe cleaner halves for legs & feet how ever you like. They did not use any glue but it would allow you to add more glitz. They made some with a pipe cleaner made to hang the fairies, a bead, a couple flowers and they were done. Some seemed to get rather elaborate. They used flowers for chairs, carpets and other decor in their 'house'. They also raided a box of craft junk I had here. Oh and some times fairies get makeovers.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:20 PM
Power Poster

Fairies!!!!
Old 10-24-2016, 03:09 AM

Love it! Such a great imagination! My girls like to help clean machines, too. I set my 5 year old on my Bernina with a lint brush after I'd finished my Halloween project, and she did a bangin' job getting it fuzz free!