Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Is there a machine that you just don't like .... >

Is there a machine that you just don't like ....

Is there a machine that you just don't like ....

Old 09-03-2014, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by amcatanzaro View Post
Unless they pop on and make a post about exactly what he did wrong to get banned (and not just delete the thread in silence), I'm pretty sure people will continue to offer machines and parts.
Yep, I'm sure they will too, and I've never seen a moderator here or any where else explain themselves to the forum at large. So this is what happens. I mentioned it because I started this thread and I don't want it deleted cos someone said something a moderator or one of their minions perceived as being an offer to sell.

Joe
Old 09-03-2014, 10:55 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by oldsewnsew View Post
your 99 Miriam, same part for either version? Wasnt sure without looking at em both
I wish I knew.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by amcatanzaro View Post
Unless they pop on and make a post about exactly what he did wrong to get banned (and not just delete the thread in silence), I'm pretty sure people will continue to offer machines and parts.
They let Steve know what he did wrong, and he let the rest of us know. If you don't have external connections to other folk here, though, you might not be able to let us know the reason.

Now having had the experience of that person publicly saying one thing and privately saying other things, I was very appreciative of the admins banning him (twice). If he hadn't come back for more I wouldn't have had to post what he said and you'd never have known what he said, but you wouldn't really have needed to either.