Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: thrift store singer

thrift store singer

Just bought a Singer 621B made in Brazil with carrying case , bobbins and an assortment of plastic feet and singer needles for 12.50. I can't find anything on the Singer site about it. Anyone know anything about it? Thanks

Can you post a picture of the machine?

Banned
    I just did an image search and found a couple pics that also show it as a 5817. Try looking for that one and see if it's like yours.

Cari

I can't post a picture, but I do see it on Ebay - it is the Singer electronic control easy thread machine but mine also has free arm extension table/accessory tray shown for the Spartan.

Thanks, Cari. I found it on EBay - under the 621B. It is an electronic control easy thread with reverse stitch and has a free arm extension table/accessory tray. Still can't get anything on it at the singer site.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by janzumwalt View Post
    Thanks, Cari. I found it on EBay - under the 621B. It is an electronic control easy thread with reverse stitch and has a free arm extension table/accessory tray. Still can't get anything on it at the singer site.
    If you do a Google or Yahoo image search, you'll see it come up also as a5817. Same machine. Singer has the 5817 manual.

Cari

In case someone needs this..I have cams, etc for singer stylist 418 in the free offer section
    take plenty of pic of family & friends, keep tabs on loved ones but make time for yourself !

Power Poster
    12.50 is a great deal...