White K-130

Old 10-05-2020, 06:10 AM

huzzah. great to find the problems and have them simple. Those with a lot of experience still make user errors.
Old 10-05-2020, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by OurWorkbench
Welcome, K-130. I'm not positive, but it looks like the bobbin slide plate would be #15147 which is 2 7/8" X 2 1/2". As for the foot you will need a high shank foot. I believe you have a "left-homing" machine, which means that the needle is in the left position for straight stitching. I couldn't find a USA site but found https://www.sewingparts.co.uk/machin...white-130.html and if you look at the Sewing Machine High Lift Straight Stitch Foot you will see that the needle hole is not in the center of the foot, but off to the left. I think that the zigzag foot would be offset a bit as well. I do have some left homing machines, but haven't actually compared the feet.
Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)
Thank you so much for your information and help. You absolutely made my day! I hope this site in the UK ships to Canada if so I will be able to bring this beautiful sewing machine back to working condition.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by K-130
Thank you so much for your information and help. You absolutely made my day! I hope this site in the UK ships to Canada if so I will be able to bring this beautiful sewing machine back to working condition.
Not sure if you can help me with some additional information I have searched the internet to find a list of White sewing machine models numbers so I could find out what year my White K-130 sewing machine was made and maybe a list of the parts and their numbers but was unable to find anything. Thanks
Old 01-10-2022, 01:46 PM

Default Help! What size Bobbin??

Hi Everyone! I just dug out my White K-130 from the attic and am missing bobbins. Anyone know what size this machine takes?
Old 01-10-2022, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rachb17
Hi Everyone! I just dug out my White K-130 from the attic and am missing bobbins. Anyone know what size this machine takes?
It should take metal 15 class bobbins.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Old 01-11-2022, 07:10 AM

Welcome aboard Rachb17 It should do you well. Oil all the places where metal rubs metal and not just the oil ports.