Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 417 of 617 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 416 417 418 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 6168

Thread: [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

Blog Entries
    Maks...I'm so glad you can get started with us again. I'm sorry too that you can't sit next to your Mom and show her your blocks...but I believe that she CAN see them...maybe your Jane will be a tribute to her?

Klue is not longer an active member of this board.

I am very new to quilting and this board. So here is my dumb question: Where do you get the instructions for the blocks? I would like to try this. Sounds like fun!!

You can buy the software which comes with a book and you load it on to your computer. gives you all the patterns in either template or paper piecing. Most of us bought from JoAnns.

Its called Dear Jane Quilt Design Software and you don´t need EQ for it as its stand alone.

You will soon catch up with us, uˇyou can always start where we are at the moment and work backwards a lot have.

Elle

Power Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    You can buy the software which comes with a book and you load it on to your computer. gives you all the patterns in either template or paper piecing. Most of us bought from JoAnns.

Its called Dear Jane Quilt Design Software and you don´t need EQ for it as its stand alone.

You will soon catch up with us, uˇyou can always start where we are at the moment and work backwards a lot have.

Elle
    Do read the requirements for operating it before buying it - I don't think it's happy with Mac operating systems - unless one has some special software to make it compatible

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I promised to upload this 2 days ago, but the fates (& weather & camera were against me) but this morning I got it! I hope it comes through OK.

Not the best, perhaps this weekend I can get a better shot with more sunlight to help. The colors don't look right.

DJ Center
    Name:  Attachment-114794.jpe
Views: 26
Size:  115.2 KB

Blog Entries
    beautiful.

Blog Entries
    Oh gosh Kathy...that is beautiful! I see that you did the ATW color scheme. So, are you going to add the triangles to it or finish it as is? Its wonderful!...Thanks for the inspiration to keep me going on mine!

Simply beautiful it looks fantastic.

Elle

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
    Well, I promised to upload this 2 days ago, but the fates (& weather & camera were against me) but this morning I got it! I hope it comes through OK.

Not the best, perhaps this weekend I can get a better shot with more sunlight to help. The colors don't look right.
    Kathy - Lovely, right along with that avatar! :)

Welcome to the group!

Blog Entries
    I'm a new member to this forum, but I'm in the process of making my Dear Jane and I'd like to join in on this if it's still opened up. I started in late June of this year and have made 45 blocks to date.

Page 417 of 617 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 416 417 418 427 467 517 ... LastLast