Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-January-2014 Block/Projects of the month PHOTO'S.

Blog Entries
    Patrice and Sulabug I would be willing to take a month and select and share a project pattern. Just let me know what month you would like me to take. I'm open to any month.
    Have an awesome day!

Sulabug--great idea for a project! Thanks for taking this on! Can you tell us what size of squares you used for the bigger box? Happy sewing all!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

oops! Posted on wrong thread!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Sulabug, your boxes are great! Thanks for doing this thread. I'll be looking forward to each project!

Blog Entries
    2014 Quiltingboard Project of the Month

Here is the thread that PatriceJ posted with the information that you may be looking for to participate with all of us in this new Project of the Month 2014 idea. We are so looking forward to seeing everyone join in this year. Let the FUN begin!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

I was one of the original posters of this tutorial link on QB-- I love that everyone has started making them and it's become so popular. I can only imagine that the original blogger is very thankful for the increase in her website traffic. lol.

I have made several more of these since I found the tutorial, and gave them away as Christmas presents filled with candy and homemade Cinnabon popcorn.

I like to make mine with 14" blocks with 2.5" corners. It gives them a nicely rounded opening at the top. Sula, I love your bread basket idea!

Name:  boxes.JPG
Views: 470
Size:  96.2 KB

Why yes, my deep freezer does block my back door. lol. It was the only space in our apartment we had to put it!
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Blog Entries
    How do I join the project of the Month? Sounds ike fun and I really like your boxes.

Sulabug,these are so cute. I made one last year. (sooo long ago lol) They are fun and easy and fast. Love the large one. I made mine starting with a 11" SQ. I don't think I still have a picture or I would post it. I'm gonna follow this thread each month.I love smaller projects. They are great for swaps on here. Thanks for the thread. Happy new Year all. Mary
    Mary

Where do I find the pattern. Would Like to make some.
    Blessings, Barbara Lee Joy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchfryqueen View Post
    I was one of the original posters of this tutorial link on QB-- I love that everyone has started making them and it's become so popular. I can only imagine that the original blogger is very thankful for the increase in her website traffic. lol.

I have made several more of these since I found the tutorial, and gave them away as Christmas presents filled with candy and homemade Cinnabon popcorn.

I like to make mine with 14" blocks with 2.5" corners. It gives them a nicely rounded opening at the top. Sula, I love your bread basket idea!

Name:  boxes.JPG
Views: 470
Size:  96.2 KB

Why yes, my deep freezer does block my back door. lol. It was the only space in our apartment we had to put it!
    I am so glad that you found this new project & I just have to let you know that I found your Tutorial right here on the Quilting Board. I liked it so much that I just knew I had to start out the New Year with this wonderful pattern. Thank You for sharing it with us, in our Links & Resources!! I am so hooked on them & enjoying every minute of creating a new fabric box for an upcoming gift!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast