Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 147

Thread: 1 July 2012 BOM pictures.

  1. #121
    Super Member mimiknoxtaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Snellville, Ga & Hiawassee
    Posts
    1,818
    Name:  july blocks 2012.JPG
Views: 153
Size:  310.4 KB

    Here are my blocks (just noticed that the picture is upside down). Oh, well.
    Everyone's blocks look great. Very creative!

  2. #122
    Super Member SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I am in Secret Santa Land!! :D
    Posts
    9,519
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor View Post
    Name:  july blocks 2012.JPG
Views: 153
Size:  310.4 KB

    Here are my blocks (just noticed that the picture is upside down). Oh, well.
    Everyone's blocks look great. Very creative!
    Oh WOW!! Your blocks are wonderful, your color's all play together so nicely. Are you making more than one calendar block quilt top or just making your's bigger than that original 12 blocks? Whatever you decide to do, it is going to be gorgeous!! Thank you for shairng with all of us.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

  3. #123
    Super Member SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I am in Secret Santa Land!! :D
    Posts
    9,519
    Blog Entries
    1
    I hope that everyone is getting their July's 2012 Calendar block finished up before the August block is here!! I am giving another clue today, are you all ready? Think "WARM" color's for August & our warm weather!! Enjoy. Can you guess yet?
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

  4. #124
    Super Member mimiknoxtaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Snellville, Ga & Hiawassee
    Posts
    1,818
    SulaBug, I started out making 3 (3 granddaughters). I may decide to go ahead & add another one for me. Just lots going on this summer!

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Townsend, Washington
    Posts
    360
    mimi, 3!!?? Wow! I'm having trouble keeping up with doing only one. How ambitous.

  6. #126
    Super Member SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I am in Secret Santa Land!! :D
    Posts
    9,519
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor View Post
    SulaBug, I started out making 3 (3 granddaughters). I may decide to go ahead & add another one for me. Just lots going on this summer!
    Mimi..........Good for you, go for it girl!! This is all so much fun & we can hardly wait to see all four of your quilt tops, when the year comes to an end. Thank you for the inspiration for all of us!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

  7. #127
    Super Member Jenniky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Amarillo, Texas
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    28
    If anyone is interested in putting their BOM together using the QAYG method, I would like to invite you to check out the Orphaned Blocks QAYG Challenge. If you are interested in exploring this technique stop by for a chat or quick Hello. Im inviting Players andLurkers

    Orphaned Blocks QAYG Challenge
    Have an awesome day!

  8. #128
    Super Member SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I am in Secret Santa Land!! :D
    Posts
    9,519
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
    If anyone is interested in putting their BOM together using the QAYG method, I would like to invite you to check out the Orphaned Blocks QAYG Challenge. If you are interested in exploring this technique stop by for a chat or quick Hello. Im inviting Players andLurkers

    Orphaned Blocks QAYG Challenge
    Jenniky...........this looks really neat, I might just follow along with my BOM blocks for 2012!! Thank you for making this project possible!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

  9. #129
    Super Member Jenniky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Amarillo, Texas
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    28
    Sulabug - Glad you will be following along with your BOM 2012 blocks. Can you believe I forgot there are 31 days this month.. I woke up all excited to start working on the new August Block. Oh well.. Ive pulled some lemon yellow floral fabric, and some soft reds for my warm colors. Thinking of pulling in some light browns also into the mix. So my warm colors are ready... LOL Now I wonder if I will have to change my selections once I see the pattern tomorrow.
    Have an awesome day!

  10. #130
    Super Member lawsonmugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    5,659
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    I hope that everyone is getting their July's 2012 Calendar block finished up before the August block is here!! I am giving another clue today, are you all ready? Think "WARM" color's for August & our warm weather!! Enjoy. Can you guess yet?
    Such a tease!!!
    Mary

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.