I also finished TR10 and BRC. I've decided to use the background of BRC on all kites and the scallops at the outer border of Jane. TR10 [wk of 8/8/12] I measured carefully - didn't PP - surprise!! All those squares finish 7/8" - so you simply need to cut them 1 3/8" carefully - there are 6 print and 4 background. The bottom triangles are 7/8" + 7/8" or 1 3/4" squares cut diagonally once. The two HST of print/background material are made by sewing on either side of a diagonal made on a 1 3/4" square. Cut you side strips 1 3/8" wide for the bottom ones - and wider to go across two squares on the center four side strips and so forth. I didnt put all measurements down but they are easily figured out from the drawing. I've also posted my finished BRC here.
Then .... one more - F2 [week of 10/7/12] I paperpieced - drew arrow sections with the two little bottom pieces - four of the red around bottom of white and four the opposite. Then I added the four corner white triangle corners. [sorry no pics] But one thing I will show you is my fabrics. I fussy cut the reds out of a 'prairie homefront' all over hourglass / bones ..forget the name.
Jane's pieces are so small, I have made many of the blocks by fussy cutting sections of all-over Civ War fabric compilations. J3 - which is not on the schedule for a couple of weeks, has a funny mixed-print look to it. To start making that one, I cut a template window of the center section to decide what part of my fabric to use. You can see it from the picture. That fabric is called "Crossroads to Texas."
I also fussy cut the print parts of J1 above out of the third fabric I show here - by Andover fabrics - in fact I used that fabric for 4 other blocks!
Done for now!
Enjoy the day