Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 278 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

  1. #91
    Junior Member Xtgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    286
    I just bought the mariners compass book, the nine patch book and her DVD....but I've never paper pieced so this will be motivation to learn I'm in PS I ordered the last book amazon had..would you recommend the companion cd to print from the computer?

  2. #92
    Super Member tomilu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    1,702
    Blog Entries
    14
    You can copy from the book, just remember to add seam lines on the outer edges and check to see your computer copied at the correct size. I prefer to print from CDs and not mess with the scanner. Just my preference.
    tomilu

  3. #93
    Super Member paintmejudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ suburb
    Posts
    2,278
    I don't use the scanner, just the copy function and they always turn out fine on my printer.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomilu View Post
    You can copy from the book, just remember to add seam lines on the outer edges and check to see your computer copied at the correct size. I prefer to print from CDs and not mess with the scanner. Just my preference.
    tomilu
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

  4. #94
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,954
    I just hit copy too.

  5. #95
    Senior Member LindaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    332
    My book arrived in the post yesterday. Can't wait to get started (even though I live in Ireland so don't really know much about any of the states). Am going to go through my fabrics over Christmas as want to use up what I have first.

  6. #96
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,954
    Linda, you don't have to know anything about the states. That is just a name she gave the stars. No correlation. She also has a book of stars named after countries. Maybe we should do that one next year. I can't wait to get stated either. Not long now.

    Quote Originally Posted by LindaC View Post
    My book arrived in the post yesterday. Can't wait to get started (even though I live in Ireland so don't really know much about any of the states). Am going to go through my fabrics over Christmas as want to use up what I have first.

  7. #97
    Super Member SheriR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,785
    My book arrived yesterday too!!! Wrapped it up and tucked it under the tree. Merry Christmas to me. last summer I bought a half yard bundle of patriotic fabrics. I think they'll work nicely. With maybe a Muslin-ish base. What do you think? Ooo I will take a pic of them and show all y'all.
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

  8. #98
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,954
    Personally, I think it will be beautiful.


    Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    My book arrived yesterday too!!! Wrapped it up and tucked it under the tree. Merry Christmas to me. last summer I bought a half yard bundle of patriotic fabrics. I think they'll work nicely. With maybe a Muslin-ish base. What do you think? Ooo I will take a pic of them and show all y'all.

  9. #99
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    1,151
    Blog Entries
    14
    Not sure I can keep up with getting one a week done, but will give it a try. And maybe by the end of the year, I'll have figured out how to post pictures.

  10. #100
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,954
    Don't stress yourself out. Do them as you can. If you need help figuring out how to post a pic someone will help you. We want to see all the pretties.


    Quote Originally Posted by sandy l View Post
    Not sure I can keep up with getting one a week done, but will give it a try. And maybe by the end of the year, I'll have figured out how to post pictures.

Page 10 of 278 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.