Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 278 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

I just bought the mariners compass book, the nine patch book and her DVD....but I've never paper pieced so this will be motivation to learn I'm in PS I ordered the last book amazon had..would you recommend the companion cd to print from the computer?

Blog Entries
    You can copy from the book, just remember to add seam lines on the outer edges and check to see your computer copied at the correct size. I prefer to print from CDs and not mess with the scanner. Just my preference.
    tomilu

I don't use the scanner, just the copy function and they always turn out fine on my printer.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomilu View Post
    You can copy from the book, just remember to add seam lines on the outer edges and check to see your computer copied at the correct size. I prefer to print from CDs and not mess with the scanner. Just my preference.
    tomilu
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

I just hit copy too.

My book arrived in the post yesterday. Can't wait to get started (even though I live in Ireland so don't really know much about any of the states). Am going to go through my fabrics over Christmas as want to use up what I have first.

Linda, you don't have to know anything about the states. That is just a name she gave the stars. No correlation. She also has a book of stars named after countries. Maybe we should do that one next year. I can't wait to get stated either. Not long now.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaC View Post
    My book arrived in the post yesterday. Can't wait to get started (even though I live in Ireland so don't really know much about any of the states). Am going to go through my fabrics over Christmas as want to use up what I have first.

My book arrived yesterday too!!! Wrapped it up and tucked it under the tree. Merry Christmas to me. last summer I bought a half yard bundle of patriotic fabrics. I think they'll work nicely. With maybe a Muslin-ish base. What do you think? Ooo I will take a pic of them and show all y'all.
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Personally, I think it will be beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    My book arrived yesterday too!!! Wrapped it up and tucked it under the tree. Merry Christmas to me. last summer I bought a half yard bundle of patriotic fabrics. I think they'll work nicely. With maybe a Muslin-ish base. What do you think? Ooo I will take a pic of them and show all y'all.

Blog Entries
    Not sure I can keep up with getting one a week done, but will give it a try. And maybe by the end of the year, I'll have figured out how to post pictures.

Don't stress yourself out. Do them as you can. If you need help figuring out how to post a pic someone will help you. We want to see all the pretties.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy l View Post
    Not sure I can keep up with getting one a week done, but will give it a try. And maybe by the end of the year, I'll have figured out how to post pictures.

Page 10 of 278 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 110 ... LastLast