Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 61 of 278 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Blog Entries
    I even got her paper for piecing I think that helps to I have tried the regular copy paper and it seems too stiff. That is why I don't take it to get copies, unless they would use my paper have not tried that yet.

Is anyone here using an iPad? If so, have you pisted pics from it? Can't seem to get it to work. I will grab my laptop but think there must be a way, right?

Yep, we're a talented group . We all deserve a pat on the back for our hard work so far.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions on the 30's themes... I have been calling it "mainly 30's" so some artistic variations are allowed in the fabrics.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Blog Entries
    Good morning, all. I agree, we are all doing just great. Today I hope to pick out the fabrics for Arkansas and get started. It's been a busy week; as you get older the days just fly by. Have a blessed day everyone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moonwork42029 View Post
    Yep, we're a talented group . We all deserve a pat on the back for our hard work so far.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions on the 30's themes... I have been calling it "mainly 30's" so some artistic variations are allowed in the fabrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan in FL View Post
    Is anyone here using an iPad? If so, have you pisted pics from it? Can't seem to get it to work. I will grab my laptop but think there must be a way, right?
    The iPad is recognized by the site as a "mobile device" and, as such, doesn't allow uploads. I have noticed this with both my iPhone and my iPad.

Blog Entries
    I have taken my own paper to kinkos and Staples several times to print paper piecing. They wil do it without any problems. One kind of paper I had they had a hard time getting to feed thru the printers. they worked it out. o'

Blog Entries

Alaska block done

This is my Alaska block I found it hard to sew some of the seams were so thick
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

I just started my first ever paper piecing block...it took many hours but it makes sense when you watch the carol doak DVD over and over. I am really excited to show my block but I have to sew the finished sections together which will have to wait until morning

Newbee, Love your Alaska block.... very pretty. Keep up the good work. I'm a newbie at this Paper Piecing thing to.

xtgirl, can't wait to see your block. Alabama was my 1st paper piecing too... I think I'm hooked...LOL

Page 61 of 278 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 111 161 ... LastLast