Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 203

Thread: The FWS PONY CLUB QUILT-ALONG Week 4 "Basket of Flowers & Betty's Delight" PHOTO Page

  1. #11
    Super Member wendiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    No. California
    Posts
    1,427
    My two for this week......
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    575
    Ohhh, I love those wendiq. I really like your background fabric in the basket one. great contrast in Betty's Delight not mention all those ever so pointy points.

  3. #13
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,886
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieW View Post
    Thanks for all the nice comments.
    QuiltE... my stash has been a pleasant surprise. I did most of my grumbling/worrying about it before I got the book. There will be challenges ahead, but I'll hog tie that dogie when I get to him!!
    Great job everyone! Janie
    JanieW ... and you may be pleasantly surprised as to what other candidates show themselves from the depths of your stash!! Hey ... what are you doing posting .... you're supposed to be on twin duty today, aren't you. Now this gets me thinking? Will this be one quilt? or split into twin quilts? Could be fun!

    WendiQ ... a soft and fresh basket of posies ... then some bright sun to Delight Ms. Betty! Lovely in every way!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
    JanieW ... and you may be pleasantly surprised as to what other candidates show themselves from the depths of your stash!! Hey ... what are you doing posting .... you're supposed to be on twin duty today, aren't you. Now this gets me thinking? Will this be one quilt? or split into twin quilts? Could be fun!

    Tuesday is the day we ride herd on the twins. Wednesday is the day I procrastinate on housework by reading the quilting board.

    I have no idea what this quilt will be. There is another little cowpoke on the way . This one will be born in real cowboy country so who knows, maybe he/she will want it someday. My oldest granddaughter is really into my quilting so she may decide it's hers. Whatever , they can fight over it after I'm gone, while I'm alive it's mine!

  5. #15
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,886
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieW View Post
    Tuesday is the day we ride herd on the twins. Wednesday is the day I procrastinate on housework by reading the quilting board.

    I have no idea what this quilt will be. There is another little cowpoke on the way . This one will be born in real cowboy country so who knows, maybe he/she will want it someday. My oldest granddaughter is really into my quilting so she may decide it's hers. Whatever , they can fight over it after I'm gone, while I'm alive it's mine!
    hahaha Love it ... Mine! Mine!! MIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So you think your house needs cleaning after those little darlings are there? Imagine that!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  6. #16
    Super Member Anael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,318
    I posted my pics in the wrong thread, sorry! Here they are again.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat


    Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example


  7. #17
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Anael View Post
    I posted my pics in the wrong thread, sorry! Here they are again.
    I'm sending more oohs and aaaaaahs your way ... and am still really attracted to the Flower Basket!

    I keep looking at the basket and wondering what the writing says?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  8. #18
    Super Member oksewglad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Between the dashes of a tombstone
    Posts
    8,347
    Blog Entries
    1
    I was quick scrolling through the pics, not paying attention to posters (red faced, I am) and everyone has the basket spot on followed by the high contrasts in the Betty block (any one have "Betty Boop" fabric?). I was chuckling because I saw the paisley in mirabelle's and knew it was her blocks. Great blocks everyone!!
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

  9. #19
    Super Member mirabelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Queensland Australia
    Posts
    2,534
    Everyones blocks look great. I am now going to hide out in my sewing room and try and get next week blocks done. Looking forward to seeing more beautiful blocks hint hint!!
    Karen

  10. #20
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,886
    Quote Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
    Everyones blocks look great. I am now going to hide out in my sewing room and try and get next week blocks done. Looking forward to seeing more beautiful blocks hint hint!!
    Is this a sign that your DH will be home again next week!
    Good for you, for getting a jump on things!!
    Have fun creating ...
    MiraBelle!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.