Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Wk 8 Clover Blossom & Colt's Corral Photo Page

Blog Entries
    "Thanks," she quietly says as she shyly ducks her head.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

OK...you are using those Kansas Troubles fabric to perfection. So nice when you have an entire group to coordinate. I might try that with my next class quilt.

Blog Entries
    Ggal--glad you are not twirling around in the awful Midwest weather! I have also used fabrics from Jo Morton, Thimbleberries, Henry Glass as they fit into the colors. Takes the matchy matchy out of using 1 fabric line.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho

Beautiful blocks, OK. I love how your fabrics are soft yet show so much contrast. Very very pretty.
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Cookie LM, I love the color combo's in both your blocks, they look great!! Your quilt will be beautiful!! This is my first real quilt too. I've struggled but learned a lot, not just by doing the blocks but with the help of the great people on this trail ride!

oksewglad, nice job on both your blocks and really lovely clover fabric!!! Wish I had some.

Quote Originally Posted by wendiq View Post
    Bev/Dublb.......Thank you for the block measurements. I just made one that will be a substitute for one I don't want to make...otherwise known as one with a "Y seam"....LOL! I did find a tutorial on the Anita Grossman site.....she did a quilt in that was featured in Quiltmakers http://makeitsimpler.blogspot.com/se...k%3A Arrowhead. I don't know if this will get you there, but I had just searched for Anita Grossman Soloman and then on the right side of her blog, I clicked on the Arrowhead block.....she shows how to make it with NO waste at all.....and it is easy to do.....
    Windi, I'm sorry, somehow I didn't see your post before. I'm so glad that we live in a time that we can find all of these different ways & methods to make our blocks. I think that we each have to find the best method for each of us.I'm looking forward to seeing your block.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

OKSEWGLAD Your fabrics are perfect. And I love the way you and so many other's use the "rancher lingo" in your posts.....as you can tell, I'm just a city gal......on the outside, but not the inside....LOL!

Blog Entries
    Thanks wendi and Termi--one of the appealing qualities of KT fabrics is that you can select pieces (like the clover fabric) sold years ago and pair it with a piece bought last month (the dark green). I need to check a LQS, I think they have some of the clover fabric in their inventory yet. Next time I head south I will check it out. Are you really interested in it Termi? I could get some for you if they still have it. PM, ok?
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho

Quote Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
    Thanks wendi and Termi--one of the appealing qualities of KT fabrics is that you can select pieces (like the clover fabric) sold years ago and pair it with a piece bought last month (the dark green). I need to check a LQS, I think they have some of the clover fabric in their inventory yet. Next time I head south I will check it out. Are you really interested in it Termi? I could get some for you if they still have it. PM, ok?
    oksewglad, I would love to have that fabric if it's not too much trouble. PM absolutely ok.

Better late than never!
    Name:  clover blossom.JPG
Views: 124
Size:  327.0 KB

Name:  colt's corral.JPG
Views: 118
Size:  331.9 KB

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast