Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 10-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Power Poster

QNS--when copying the address make sure you have it all. You must have gotten a space in between the 9 and the 4.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t253948.html

Double pictures, I found I after I posted my comment and pictured, I went back and edited my post, deleting the extra pictures. I don't know what I'm doing wrong on the initial posting, but that's how I've fixed it. I've noticed a lot of people having the same trouble. Oh and great fabrics to swap with!

Back to sewing...it's cold up here!
Old 10-04-2014, 05:12 PM

Just checking in, trying to stay warm. We've had sun (for 5 minutes), rain, hail, and sleet. I'm waiting for the plague of locusts LOL. Only got to 42* today. QNS, love the fall fabrics--my favorite time of year.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:31 PM

I worked at the Gallery today and didn't get a chance to do any playing...picked up a few w/w remnants that's all!!!

I'm a little confused with the requirements for the I SPY SWAP...is it kids 5" squares & then the twist is fall 5" squares?

Jan, It wasn't that cold here...although it rained most of the morning and afternoon...

Ok, we're not doing anything as a group right now.. everyone is busy with projects.

I'm looking for a recipe for a French Toast baked in the oven..the kids are expecting it for Dunch tomorrow and I'm tired of doing it on top of the stove...it takes forever when your doing it for 6 persons....

Have a good day tomorrow everyone....
Old 10-04-2014, 07:03 PM

Anne, I am doing 20 charms with fruit & veggie fabric and 20 with fall colors and that is a set; limit is six sets....no more than that. Or Halloween 20 charms and 20 fall charms is a set. Or kids novelty fabric 20 charms is a set with a fall charm set of 20 One must sign up, register ther 'sets' and get them mail into the leader by Nov 15th....I plan to mail my 6 sets by November 1st.

Have an adorable new pet...young kitten named Nutmeg who is now my quilt inspector. Hope to get a picture of her on the job.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:29 PM

Where did you find your new kitten QNS? Definitely need a photo!!!!
Old 10-05-2014, 06:40 AM

Anne, to quote the leader in the exchange:" You can have 6 sets in children and 6 sets in the fall. A total of 12 sets." Each set is about equal to a half yard...selvage to selvage five inch strip cut into five inch square.

Kitten will move into my suite tonight...limited to my sleeping quarters and QR so her 'dander' will not set off dh allergies (?) if he still has them. We kept three cats in the house down South until we moved. This one is too small to exist outside and it in the garage with the others. Very alert and smart cat who has been loved before she was 'dumped' at the dumpster in Thunderhead Lake. Cat loving ladies trap and neuter or spray cats there and try to find them good homes...have taken on several of those cats and adopted them. This is the first kitten to come into our home here.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Power Poster

Oh what a joy. QNS. I've had 3 cats over the years. After the last one was gone I decided to be a cat free house--I have enough debris without adding cat hair to the mix. We've had soo many cute kitties here this summer--one is a little gray fluffy that kids have been calling "Dust Bunny"--I am so tempted to take on a kitty too QNS.
A couple of weeks ago I decided to finish this project I started in 2010. Now all I want to do is make a matching pillowcase for 5 yo Avery

Earlier I finished this table runner for the TV stand--had it on the dining room table for a while, and hope to get the TV lifted up to put it underneath.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:26 PM

Boo Hoo!!!! no pictures OK...
Old 10-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
Boo Hoo!!!! no pictures OK...
okay they show up when I see it. How about this:
Attached Thumbnails summer-9p.jpg   summer-9p-back.jpg   tv-table-runner.jpg  
Old 10-05-2014, 03:45 PM

Ok, you create such cute quilts!!! I love them!! so nice & scrappy!!!