Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 10-08-2014, 07:22 AM

If he doesn't pray for one....and encourage his hobby. Makes retirement easiler on both of you. Will you travel to various places??
Old 10-08-2014, 01:50 PM

Good luck, Bev. What a change you are in for LOL. Yes!! Find him a hobby!!
Old 10-08-2014, 02:47 PM

Janie, none of us are bad!!! we're just living life and trying to have some fun along the way...
Old 10-08-2014, 06:12 PM

Yes He has several hobbies. & we have the house in Brady that needs a ton o' stuff done. He may not stay retired but he can. He was talkin' about gittin' a part time job at an auto parts store. (He loves ta work on vehicles.) He might git his BBQ Sauce bottled & try ta sell it. I bet he spends a lotta time at the huntin' lease. He has 2 trucks ta work on. A '66 F150 Ford PU & a '79 F150 Ford PU. He loves ta buy cars & trucks. He might buy 1 a month, fix it up & sell it.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:34 PM

It sounds like he has a lot of stuff to keep him busy dublb! That is a good thing! It seems that the house needs continual work! You fix something, then something else needs your attention. It is a vicious cycle!
Old 10-09-2014, 02:08 PM

Tell me about it JeanieG...the list goes on and on....if it ain't one thing its another.

The cat Nutmeg has been renamed as Mega...Nu sounded too much like NO! No! No! And that word is used as often with her as if she were a two year old. She is coming to me outside when she is roaming the land and exploring with other cats...of course, she thinks she is as big as any of them. LOL! Litter pan is cleaned and fresh food and water is in her crate. Now to do the laundry of three wet towels. Heard Wal Mart had a water pan that fastened on the the side of the crate, but did not find it today. No plans to go anywhere tomorrow, maybe Saturday.

October seems to be flying by.....and darkness sitting in earlier every day. I really slept out this morning until nine and that made the day really short indeed. Feeling better, so looking forward to tomorrow...maybe I can spend time in the QR...I hope. May it be a good one for all of you.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:09 PM

Just saying Hi, I tried to check on something here..I hope this goes thru..
Old 10-09-2014, 05:02 PM

Bonnie Hunter posted info a week early for her new Mystery - here is a link if anyone is interested. I'm really loving the colors she used:

quiltville.blogspot.com/2014/10/surprise-quiltville-winter-mystery.html

Old 10-09-2014, 05:04 PM

Just checking in also. Not much sewing today. Went to Costco for paper towels. How did I end up spending $150?????? And there's just the 2 of us here. Everytime I turned my back MrJanRn was putting more "goodies" in the cart--and I'm trying to diet.

QNS I hate the early darkness altho the full moon has been beautiful. Did anyone watch the eclipse the other morning? 6 am is too early for me; MrJanRn watched it and said it was fascinating.

Hope everyone is well.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:34 AM

JeanieG, I downloaded Bonnie's color choice, but have not signed up for one more project that will sit in the file drawer, forgotten about and cannot remember if I have the pattern or not. Too many of those now.

JanRN, I have found in my own experience dh can see things we never do in a store...sometimes its good and other times its more "I want" than "I need". His 'gadgets' that he finds, LOL! End up in storage somewhere or in the trash. No, I did not get up at six am to watch the sky and it still did its thiing there...excellent news coverage here with pictures on local TV stations.

All have answered to go on the 'virtual RV' trip together for closure on our own...or do what closure you want to do as an individual. We celebrate good memories of our experiences together and have faced many things together.

Have a great day...enjoy the outdoors because winter is coming but hopefully, not too soon.