Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 172 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 171 172 173 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 9998

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Sue - I thought I had some o' the fabric ya needed, but can't find it. I guess that I didn't have it after all. I didn't want ta say somethin' till I knew for sure. I'm sorry I didn't find it for ya.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

What ever will be, will be, K sera said the old song of Doris Day...'tis the way of life. Dublb. Thanks for the thought, that was the important thing. Thanks.

The 4 x 7 inch squares was a tutorial by Mirabella back in our discussion...she pictured the instructions very well. (About page 140 or was that 160) Tomorrow will try to show a photo of my results on line.

That's interesting....I have made the both using the 4 patch and 9 patch but not with rectangles..I would love to see it Nina..

All 12 questionnaires have been sent out...did you know that you can only send to 5 at a time???..now I am most definitely going to bed..nighty nite all....

My D4P is on page 142 and is Post 1412, hope that helps QNS and Honchey. It is a really quick block to make.

Received the questionnaire now I am absolutely confused and befuddled as to what to choose. My DD said no to my first choice, she said you always say !!!!!!! not giving it away Will think about it tonight and answer the questions tomorrow. This is very important stuff
    Karen

Update on Bram and Isa: Bram did quite well last night. They had to adjust his oxigen once but he settled down again. Isa is not doing so well. Shes quite sick from the infection and the nurses called a surgeon and the neonatologist last night. Shes back on antibiotics and now she has a line in her head. Its not nice to see, I know because her dad had it too when he was in the incubator.
    CU all tonight again.
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Anael am thinking of you and your family tonight. Hope you can get some rest and tomorrow brings good news...
    Karen

Muslin...Bleached or natural???

MiraB ... I think your DD must be whispering in my ear, as I have been thinking of going to something that is so not normal for me.

Anael ... Thoughts, Prayers, Wishes and the all important {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Honchey ... you're going to be right up there in Saint-hood, once you consolidate all this info!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

QuiltE, you're the first person that has me & Saint-hood in the same sentence!!!!!

It's really not so difficult!!! copy & paste is a wonderful thing!!!

I copy & paste the info into an email...save it as a draft...will send it to myself...then forward to edit out all the double spacing and then send it to everyone including myself...easy peasy....

I have made a chart with everone's names and who they'll be assigned to for every month...believe me it's much easier than doing the rotary instructions for the first FWS.
    Last edited by Honchey; 02-16-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
    ................believe me it's much easier than doing the rotary instructions for the first FWS.
    That was your first step to Saint-hood, doing all those rotary instructions.
    Keeping with it thru FWS then PC and now the PCMR (PC Mystery Riders) ... is that what we are calling this? OK, I'm already lost!!

I laughed ... I send emails to myself all the time, and some of those are reminders to do something. Love being able to delay sending it according to the need. And have just cut and pasted the questionnaire into an email .... and sent it to myself!

As for your proofreader, better fire her for not suggesting to include a return deadline date!
    Time is of the essence for we International Cowgirls!!
    Though for the first one, I know we'll all be keen and have them done and mailed long in advance!!!
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Page 172 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 171 172 173 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast