Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 241 of 990 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 240 241 242 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 9897

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Looks like your DGM was like mine, my DM and I had fun lots of times, even in hospital while she had her chemo treatments!

Here's today's picture of Bram. There's a picture of Isa too but my DDIL doesn't want that on any board. She's breastfeeding Isa for the first time and I agree not to put those pictures on the board.
    Name:  Bram 20.03.2013 (1000 x 750).jpg
Views: 98
Size:  123.0 KB
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

So adorable!! Love that cap!! Joyous occasion, we ladies can use our imagination to see your DIL nursing her daughter the first time. It is in the public view much more than it used to be, back in 1975 when I nursed our son in the Red Lobster in Springfield, Mo., beneath a blanket over him.

The cap is the laugh of the NICU. They want me to make a matching shirt too so tomorrow I'm going on a FART
    I know the store had some fabric in green but I hope to find some in the same orange so he will look like a man at work
    Even the neonatologist said today she loves the snuggles and hats Bram and Isa have! It brightens up the NICU.

I know it's more in the public view now but there still are discussion about whether it should be done or not. When I was nursing #2 son I had to go to a wedding (afternoon and evening) and went home every 3 hours!
    Last edited by Anael; 03-20-2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: spelling
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Ggal the pattern I used for the April MB came from Quiltmakers 100 Block book, (won't tell you which volume but I have all of them) I have been going through them and they have great blocks that are a little different which is what I like..

Anael, another precious photo of Bram. I understand your DIL in not wanting the photo to be posted. There is a huge debate over here on whether women can breastfeed in public and REALLY it is the most natural thing in the world. A group of women who meet regularly for coffee were asked to leave a cafe recently when they started feeding their babies, made the national news

QNS my dear dear husband has a saying "growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional, I'll take optional", not much gets under his skin and he would rather laugh than argue any day. I don't think he has ever raised his voice to me or the children. He said no to me once and I burst into tears and he was so shocked he gave in and I got my new car
    I am off to patchwork today so will pop in later today when I get home.
    Karen

I just have a few seconds but I just had to pop in to say "wooo hooo My Mystery Block arrived today and it is absolutely fantastic!!"

Thank you, it's gorgeous.

Ok Janie, Congratulations on being the first to receive your MB!

Now you have to do us the honor of showing us your block and name the person who made it for you!!!

My DH & I used ta fight all the time. We finally figured out that if we want ta do sometin' both o' us have ta say 'yes.' If one says 'no,' then it is 'no.' (I think that I say 'no' more often than he does.) When I tell people that DH doesn't want somethin', they think that he controls me. Not! He also has ta tell people that I say no ta him too. Then they think he has a fish wife. LOL When we both say 'yes' it is great!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

OH & I'm not finished w/mine! I had ta go ta the Dr. taday & then my GNephew came over ta read. I've only done a bit on it taday. I'll git back ta it in a li'le bit. Hopefully I'll finish it tanight.
    Bev

Bev, don't worry...the blocks are not expected to all arrive on the same day....now we'll have surprises for the rest of the month!!! something to look forward to....

Oh good, I was afraid that I was behind. Sigh o' relief!
    Bev

Page 241 of 990 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 240 241 242 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast