Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 552 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 551 552 553 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 10321

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Better make sure he doesn't come between the two of you and your quilting ... and your sleepovers!

There would be major problems if that were to happen

I do have balsamic vinegar, but I always think of it as a salad dressing and not vinegar, I also have Vincotta which is a sherry vinegar, very sweet but so yummy on a salad

ITS FINISHED, well all the quilting, the binding is sewn on, just have to do the hand sewing. I swear this quilt has fought me all the way, I broke 6 needles today. Better go buy some more
    Karen

Here's the Connecticut Star, I just finished it.
    Name:  Connecticut (568 x 570).jpg
Views: 54
Size:  120.5 KB

Mirabelle, congrats on finishing
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Thanks Anael, I managed to get 2 sides hand sewn tonight, will finish the other sides tomorrow. Your blocks are beautiful, I love that you are using such a strong background fabric, is it going to look AWESOME !!!!!!!

Now that I have seen these beautiful blocks I am kicking myself for not doing this BOM/W. I have the book and have made a couple of quilts out of a few blocks. Oh well maybe next time I won't procrastinate...
    Last edited by mirabelle; 08-05-2013 at 03:55 AM.
    Karen

Anael--another pretty block.

Karen--great job getting your quilt finished and the binding almost done. Can't wait to see some pictures. I think Anael would let you join her with the 50 Starts...she's only just begun. The group here on the board is mostly done, but encouraging like our group is. I started following the thread a long time ago, but haven't broke down to buy the book yet.

Yes Karen, Carrie is right! I just started so why don't you join me?

I'm off to Delaware to visit with my sister...She's a retired hairdresser and will be giving me a haircut even tho she doesn't know it yet...I'll be returning Thursday or Friday depending on how much "trouble" we can get into...Tonite is Bingo QuiltE. All I know is that I have to be home to go to work on Saturday..My last day for awhile....

I'm seriously thinking of getting another laptop...this one is on it's last days and I can't deal ($$$)with it anymore...
    Have fun everyone while I'm gone....H.

Have fun Honchey!

Honchey--maybe you will win big at Bingo and can buy a laptop guilt free. Have a safe trip.

Thanks for the 'heads up', Honchey. While the cat is away, the mice can play... have fun on your trip and win big on BINGO.

Anael, beautiful blocks you are making with your 'star' patterns. Love this last one. Enjoy seeing each one.

Anne, have fun with your sister. We'll try to stay out of trouble while you're gone.

Anael, love how you're doing the star blocks with a constant background. Mine are done with random backgrounds; hope to get a pic this week.

Mirab, I just started the Fab 50 pp Stars. They are so much fun and very addicting! I'm determined to do one a week but have done 9 so far. Try one--bet you can't do just one LOL. I didn't sign up with the group Anael is with, just me in my own group. I check out their pics for color inspiration.
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Page 552 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 551 552 553 562 602 652 ... LastLast