Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 671 of 972 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 670 671 672 681 721 771 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 9719

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Sue, I would opt for that in a minute....I will check out that procedure with my DR and ask why he hasn't mentioned it to me before!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dublb View Post
    QE I always understood that a bed runner was ta keep your feet warm if ya don't like ta have extra covers & just want ta keep your feet warmer.
    Interesting .... two totally different takes.
    Decorative vs. functional/warmth!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

I always thought bedrunners are to keep your feet warm and be decorative at the same time. I thought about making one because I always have cold feet, no fun when you're trying to go to sleep!

QNS, I never heard of that procedure. I'm almost sure they don't do that here. It's the BOB condition in all joints causing me to be in pain always, 24/7 . Nothing can be done, only painkillers and I can't take them because of allergies
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

I think they are one and the same: they can keep your feet warmer and they can decorate your bed or guest bed to make it warm and welcoming. Or just add color to a room...a splash of color or the unexpected.

Mirabelle, I totally forgot Lovely quilts! Those girls are darling! Where are they from? Over 50000 each, that's a LOT! Takes a long time to finish one. Love the starry quilt
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Well, SIL had the procedure done two years ago. She told DH to have me research on the internet:"PAP Plasma EN. " (Or Tn, Fn or In cannot read dh's notes) and or Stem-Cell. Vail, CO., is one of centers in the USA that does it. Insurance does not cover much of the cost. They draw blood, to test and add to it, as I understand it, and put it back into the knee between the joints and it cushions them. Some minor pain sometimes, but she is back at training her horses and giving lessons in jumping classes and dressage classes. I do not want to take any pills or get repeated shots...especially with side effects of the drugs. It may be next Spring before I can do that...Surgery, taxes and fixing the refrigerator is first in line for the $$$$$. Meanwhile, the brace is helping, and supporting the knee.

Thank goodness for my 'extra-economical' sized stash!

It is the Steadman Clinic of Vail, Co. Http://thesteadmanclinic.com went to the listed information about knee injuries, which lead me to http://thesteadmanchlinic/meniscus/overview.asp Nice illustrations and the whole story...know throughout the world for their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Anael View Post
    I always thought bedrunners are to keep your feet warm and be decorative at the same time. I thought about making one because I always have cold feet, no fun when you're trying to go to sleep!.............
    Wear socks! ... I have those fluffy soft chenille type socks. They are bulky enough that you would not wear them in your shoes (unless the shoes are a size or two, too big). They're cozy as slippers, or in my case "bed socks"!

With only 24" ... not sure my feet would be in the right place to be under the bed runner!
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

QuiltE, with your petite feet, no problem. If, you wanted to plan for bigger feet, increase the size to 36 or even 48 inches instead of 24 inches.

Blog Entries
    Oh NinaSue you have us all laughing. Yup in order to go to sleep feet must be warm! Working on FMQ quilt for my DS before I head out to her place the end of the month.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

Page 671 of 972 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 670 671 672 681 721 771 ... LastLast