Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 272

Thread: The FWS Quilt-Along Photo Page for the First 25 Completed Blocks

  1. #21
    pookie ookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Trifid Nebula
    Posts
    1,305
    Design wall pic. Notice the stack of unrelated blocks in front of it. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #22
    Senior Member Deara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rowan County, North Carolina
    Posts
    809
    First let me say, I love all the blocks posted so far.

    I really like the different fabrics you all put together to come up with these unique combinations.

    Since I haven't kept up with this topic, I have a question.

    Are these blocks from the Farmer's Wife quilt book?

    Sandi

  3. #23
    Super Member Honchey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Central Jersey & Calabash,NC
    Posts
    2,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Deara
    First let me say, I love all the blocks posted so far.

    I really like the different fabrics you all put together to come up with these unique combinations.

    Since I haven't kept up with this topic, I have a question.

    Are these blocks from the Farmer's Wife quilt book?

    Sandi
    Yes Sandi, they are. We started this journey August 4th, 2010.

    If you go to the Blocks of the Month and Week you can see where we are currently.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Quilting Nonnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Posts
    863
    RW

    Your blocks are fantabulous! The colors all blend together so well. What a great job. Congratulations!

    I love all the different layouts and fabrics. What a great job you are doing. I'm not as far along, but I'm hoping that with the holidays, no children plus I have those weeks off as I am a teacher, I will get closer to where everyone else is!

  5. #25
    Super Member Honchey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Central Jersey & Calabash,NC
    Posts
    2,674
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie ookie
    Design wall pic. Notice the stack of unrelated blocks in front of it. lol
    Pookie ookie, I'm so glad you posted your blocks--what an accomplishment!! Don't you feel the goosebumps just looking at them??? They look so good :thumbup: :thumbup:

  6. #26
    Super Member rwquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In the west that I love!
    Posts
    3,244
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilting Nonnie
    RW

    Your blocks are fantabulous! The colors all blend together so well. What a great job. Congratulations!

    I love all the different layouts and fabrics. What a great job you are doing. I'm not as far along, but I'm hoping that with the holidays, no children plus I have those weeks off as I am a teacher, I will get closer to where everyone else is!
    Thank you Quilting Nonnie!

    Pookie Oookie, your blocks are nice also! I see a Christmas project in the bottom right corner??

  7. #27
    Power Poster sandpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,758
    Blog Entries
    9
    Oh yes...they all look so good together! Thanks for posting them...{{{{{{more!! more!! more!!}}}}}}

  8. #28
    barbara m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington, PA
    Posts
    4
    both 25 blocks are just beautiful. loved seeing them. Barbara from Pa.

  9. #29
    pookie ookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Trifid Nebula
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilting Nonnie
    RW

    Your blocks are fantabulous! The colors all blend together so well. What a great job. Congratulations!

    I love all the different layouts and fabrics. What a great job you are doing. I'm not as far along, but I'm hoping that with the holidays, no children plus I have those weeks off as I am a teacher, I will get closer to where everyone else is!
    Thank you Quilting Nonnie!

    Pookie Oookie, your blocks are nice also! I see a Christmas project in the bottom right corner??
    That's a Liberty Tree flag (if you add the words An Appeal to Heaven, it becomes that flag). I'm making a Revolutionary War flags quilt for my veteran. That template came from Jan Patek's book as did the Stamp Act flag in the upper right. The quilt top is about 90% done. Just need to get it to 100% before deployment.

  10. #30
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Gabriel, California
    Posts
    4,277
    Very Beautiful!!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.