Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 23 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The FWS Quilt-Along Update Page

Hi Everyone, I'm hoping y'all are doin ok.. I'm sure you can tell I'm in the "South" right now. Anyone finish their quilts/tops? I'm still working on mine....the threads have been kind of quiet and I'm sure it's been because of the holiday weekend plus the unpredictable weather..... I mailed out the form for the Pony book today. Tomorrow is the deadline to get the extra $3 plus free media shipping. Take care, Anne

I have been working on adding the triangle setting pieces to each block. Ran out of the heat bond to connect the batting pieces, and close to running out of the batting. But still in there.

I have finished my top and love it. I don't know how to post pictures or I would. I. Rome my leg two weeks ago Nd my sewing room is upstairs so I won't be sewing door a while. that's Ok since my quilting frame is downstairs And I ha e. Quilt in it that I need to finish. Dolores

Blog Entries
    I'm finally getting my blocks sorted out and in an order I like. Will be cutting and sewing the sashing and triangles soon. (In between other projects? :) ) Maybe I'll get it done in time for Christmas (my gift to me and in time to stary the Pony quilt)!

~~~~
    waves of Hello!!!!!!!
    ~~~~
    to all my FWS friends ... soon I will have my life back and can get serious on the FWS. And now that I have a new machine I have no excuses!! :) It'll sew twice as fast, right? :P

Just ordered my Pony Club book this morning, so I won't miss out on one moment of what's to come!!! :)

Other priorities have interferred with finishing the king sized FWSQ right now; canning peaches & apples; freezing squash; doing grape jelly and green tomato jam.

Helping dh with the loss of his 93 year old Father; gosh, we miss him. His Iowa trophy deer & certificate looks right at home in our living room. Using his clothles to make the grands and great grands a foot quilt.

Hope to have the top of the FWSQ done by Christmas. Have re-made several blocks, seven blocks to go to make it king sized. Have the sashing to finish and sew the rows together. One step at a time, an inch at at time until I can finish it.

Still moving the squares around on my display board. Hopefully will decide soon so I can sew on the sashing and cornerstones.

QuiltingNina Sue - You are sure busy and a giving person, I might add. Can't wait to see your quilt.

Hi friends. I got my FWS-PC book yesterday and only had a few minutes to flip through it. The first block has 16 y-seams. Hmmm.....
    Hope everyone is well and working to finish up FWS-missing the eye candy every Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by janRN
    Hi friends. I got my FWS-PC book yesterday and only had a few minutes to flip through it. The first block has 16 y-seams. Hmmm.....
    Hope everyone is well and working to finish up FWS-missing the eye candy every Tuesday!

Gulp......I think paper piecing may be in order for this one! I keep watching my mailbox for the book, not here yet.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 11 ... LastLast