Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 88

Thread: The FWS Quilt-Along week 56 Block 111

  1. #31
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,124
    Blog Entries
    17
    Lovely blocks everyone. I am going to miss my weekly ration of eye candy! By whatever name, I'm glad we ended up with an easy block. Now to figure out my setting . . . . :roll:

    Block 111 -- Wrench
    Name:  Attachment-246642.jpe
Views: 25
Size:  80.8 KB

  2. #32
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Evie
    Lovely blocks everyone. I am going to miss my weekly ration of eye candy! By whatever name, I'm glad we ended up with an easy block. Now to figure out my setting . . . . :roll:
    Oh I do like this finale .... almost like lave in the background!

    Hey ... you're soon going to have to put up with people like me tailing in behind you and getting serious at getting the blocks. So I'll try to give you something to look forward to once we get into September, and I can gat at it!

  3. #33
    Member the_stilwells84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Morganton
    Posts
    31
    Love the colors/fabric!

  4. #34
    Member the_stilwells84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Morganton
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Evie
    Lovely blocks everyone. I am going to miss my weekly ration of eye candy! By whatever name, I'm glad we ended up with an easy block. Now to figure out my setting . . . . :roll:
    Love this block!

  5. #35
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,124
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE
    Hey ... you're soon going to have to put up with people like me tailing in behind you and getting serious at getting the blocks. So I'll try to give you something to look forward to once we get into September, and I can gat at it!
    Great! Then I won't have to go into eye-candy withdrawal. :)

  6. #36
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Evie
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE
    Hey ... you're soon going to have to put up with people like me tailing in behind you and getting serious at getting the blocks. So I'll try to give you something to look forward to once we get into September, and I can gat at it!
    Great! Then I won't have to go into eye-candy withdrawal. :)
    *giggles* I'll try to keep you humoured to prevent such!! :)

  7. #37
    Senior Member Quilting Nonnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Posts
    863
    I'm not a wifey-come-lately :wink: I started with the group right at the start. All of you who are posting your last block are friends to me. I will miss the weekly visit.

    I'm glad to be in good company with others who are traveling the road at their own speed.

    I, too, keep the links of each week's photo pages so that when I start a block I can go look at everyone's beauties. It is such great inspiration.

    I do appreciate everyone looking in and making comments when we post blocks later. It feels like we've got our own cheering squad.

    Congratulations, well-meant and well-deserved, to all of you have finished!

  8. #38
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,705
    QNonnie ... There's good news in this ... I have company!!! :) How many do you have done now? Me, about 15, but haven't photo'd any to post, yet. See you in the coming weeks!!

  9. #39
    Senior Member Quilting Nonnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE
    QNonnie ... There's good news in this ... I have company!!! :) How many do you have done now? Me, about 15, but haven't photo'd any to post, yet. See you in the coming weeks!!
    Hi QuiltE...Isn't it lovely to have company? I'm somewhere around 50 blocks. I started with the group and did about 36 blocks then didn't do much. I picked up again with them around the 60's. So I'm not exactly in numerical order.

    I had wanted to catch up this summer while I was on summer vacation (teacher), but junk happens. I made 6 blocks the first week then about 3-4 more the entire summer.

    As soon as the beginning weeks of school settle down, I hope to back to it. Every week the blocks are posted it only makes me eager to get back to it!!

  10. #40
    Super Member Honchey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Central Jersey & Calabash,NC
    Posts
    2,732
    Ahem...I'm not leaving yet...I still have a bunch of blocks to do...so I will be piping in too! Anne

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.