Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 42 of 157 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Blog Entries
    dottie-- if that's your adorable daughter i'm going to have to talk to my son! they would make such a cute pair! now that meal of 4 slices of pie, 3 cups of coffee, and all for one person.... that's just me all over!! and i love your pine cone fabric!
    speaking of pine cones-- i have 21 glittered and glo-in-the-dark drizzled, but can't remember where to send them. help!!! they sure do smell nice while they're here!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

NANCIA TO ME !!! for the senior home.. I am collecting ornies and other small items for a low income Senior home here for the holidays and Nancia is kind enough to donate a few items for them.Thank you so very much! YOU ARE FAST! if anyone else would like to help PM me I could use all the extra help I can get. Jaba thank you also going to the post office today to pick up your heart ornies. HUGS to everyone who is kicking in to make it a sweet christmas for the lonely. Hey cards if you want to send cards you are welcome to do that too or eye glass cases or mini wall quilts.. ok ok back to the pie
    I WANT SOME gosh I love pie so much more than cake or candy. Fruit pie that picture sold me. Or pecan pie my weakness and here I can eat nuts. NO nuts on the kidney diet in real life but here.. five slices please. What a MARVELOUS shop, pies and quilts are you kidding me? is that real they have quilts too? swoon twice. Uh I think that lovely lady has MY son written all over her.. she would be a beautiful addition to my family! is she single? lol all of us moms swooping her up for our boys wait til she finds out.
    I want the pine cones hand em over. I live in the woods they would be perfect for my home ..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Hi everyone! I love all the fabric selections on this Mystery Train Ride! Beautiful!

I'll be collecting those clues and only staying in the observation deck this trip, enjoying all the yummy goodies, as I do love your mystery patterns, Judy. But, alas, I've got too many projects that need to be finished soon to join the actual fun of this train ride!!!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Here are my fabrics, are they okay?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    ok, side note here this is the Presidents caravan that just went past my apartment

Name:  PA240033.JPG
Views: 314
Size:  847.8 KB

Forgot to say I was putting some Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and Reece's Magic Shell in the food car, help yourselves!!!! (If there is any left after I get mine, it is my favorite after all )

Blog Entries
    those look good to me purtercat92....especially fond of 'D' like the swirls

I like the fabrics...let's see what Judy says. And you know that's my favorite too...so everyone has to fight us first!

I finished my 6 1/2" squares today. Here is a photo of one of them. I used the Easy Angle Ruler and they came out perfect!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    cat92, I like your colors and fabrics, especially D and E, but I might like to see them switched.

Ice cream? I'll bring some Praline Pecan with extra homemade caramel sauce.

Page 42 of 157 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 52 92 142 ... LastLast