Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 104 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 103 104 105 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1532

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    Here's what I think is the outcome, minus the sashing. I changed a couple of the last clue pieces before I sewed it to make it more balanced also.
    i think you have it except for four peices that are turned wrong. i could be wrong but it seems logical what i'm thinking. your colors are beautiful
    esther

Blog Entries
    I am finally done with step 5. I have had a very busy day sewing catching up on projects! I put 5 projects in the mail today! It feels so very good to have things done!

Here is my pictureName:  P6170004.JPG
Views: 391
Size:  984.1 KB
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Did two quilt run areas on Friday and Sat. Completed the high desert area. My friend and I took 12 hours to go 374 miles. But it was a lot of fun. Got to see some really neat quilt stores. Then on Sat did the San Diego area. That took another 12 hours and we didn't get to the last two. BUT we found some really awesome shops. Amethist in Chula Vista has some really interesting quilts with a great technique. Wished I lived in that area as I would take classes there. The other one was in Escondido. The owner is a great artist in her own right. She had some fantastic quilts. The Hollow Starry Night. Great place.
    Stayed home Sunday to recuperate and work on this quilt. Got it finished but can't get my picture to post. DARN I made it real small. I'll try again.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Beautiful Marybeth !

The Hollow Starry Night is where the fabrics for the childs quilt I am working on were purchased....except for the kitten & puppy fabric ....that was from Quilt-in-a-Day......agree with you about the owner and her quilts, urgodschild2, the shop is a treat for the eyes......the parking area was a bit challenging, but worth it.

Thursday, when the run starts back up, I plan to be at Bolts in the Bathtub (Lancaster) at 9a.m.

Blog Entries
    Ok, where do you find the list for the Run? I live in So Cal and would love to find some new quilt shops close by. It seems to me so many of them are closing. I hate to see a good quilt shop close!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    Good Morning!!! Well, I got upset last night because I couldn't quite figure the pattern out. So I tried again this morning with my snowmen. I think I have it. Someone said "look at it through the eyes of the camera". It sure works better than just looking at it on the floor. Now all I have to do is sew this together and then on to other things. WOW! Name:  Mystery 2, Snowmen Clue 5 001.JPG
Views: 350
Size:  705.8 KB
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    Ok, where do you find the list for the Run? I live in So Cal and would love to find some new quilt shops close by. It seems to me so many of them are closing. I hate to see a good quilt shop close!
    Here's the website: http://www.quiltersrun.com/qr/index.html

Beautiful mysteries!!! They motivate me to start mine!
    Last edited by yayaquilts; 06-19-2012 at 07:30 AM.
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    BEAUTIFUL colors!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    I am finally done with step 5. I have had a very busy day sewing catching up on projects! I put 5 projects in the mail today! It feels so very good to have things done!

Here is my pictureName:  P6170004.JPG
Views: 391
Size:  984.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Di, if you can switch those four inside squares to white, your star will pop up. I love the fabric and I didn't think I was a snowman lover.

These are all such fun to look at. Soon I'll get to mine. Glorious Morning muffins in the dining car. Enjoy.

Blog Entries
    Marybeth of the shops on the run ....the one closest to you may be Apple Valley.....then if you go north on the 138 about 100 miles there is a great one in Lancaster

Page 104 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 103 104 105 114 ... LastLast