Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 43 of 154 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: A New MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime

Blog Entries
    You are going to Ireland for the quilt show????

can you post to this site from there ?????

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome !!!!!!!!!

and your blocks are darling, so fresh and crisp

I showed my hubby your snapshot... he asked if you live near Grants Pass? It is beautiful here in Phoenix today - in the 70's which is unual for us. Enjoy your holiday weekend.

Judy in Phx, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
    For all you people who have planted your gardens I would like to show you what I woke up to this morning.

Had to use my old camera because my batteries were dead so the pic posted weird. Just click on it and it will enlarge.
    Wonder how my post went to this page? hum
    Last edited by judy363905; 05-26-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: may have post to incorrect forum

Grants Pass is probably about 100 miles from here on the other side of the mountain. We go over to Lake Selmac camping every summer.

Quote Originally Posted by judy363905 View Post
    I showed my hubby your snapshot... he asked if you live near Grants Pass? It is beautiful here in Phoenix today - in the 70's which is unual for us. Enjoy your holiday weekend.

Judy in Phx, AZ

thanks Poker Diva... we traveled thru Oregon on our way to Seattle last Spring and hubby is always interested in different states and scenery.

Judy

I have my 48 HST finished -- decided at the last minute to do it scrappy. Have a couple boxes of 5" squares. Not knowing where we are going with this, I just grabbed some to make a baby quilt. I may have to swap out some of the colors. I promise I will try to post pics tomorrow. Linda in Missouri (where it is hot!!!)

Well I got everything cut and ready to sew. but working on some other quilts so I will finish sewing tomorrow. Maybe, I have to take a friend down to San Diego to the Base shopping place to pick up some meds.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Good Morning ladies.. everyone hst's are looking great. I wanted to share a final picture of the first Mystery train ride.. complete. My DD did a wonderful job on the hand quilting and sewing on the binding and it came through the wash just fine. We put a nifty label on the back with our names and the date of the Mystery train departure and arrival at the destination. DD loves it and Im sure she will most likely display it for years... as it has a lot of wonderful memories attached to it of us spending time together. Looks like Im going to have time to cut and sew my Hst's today so gonna eat breakfast and get busy with that. Have a wonderful day all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    Jen it is magnificent !!!!!

Jen, that is beautiful! I'm sure DD will cherish it forever!

Blog Entries
    Name:  dragonscales 001.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  1.10 MB

Jenn these are the fabrics that i thought looked like dragons...although do not think that was the designers idea.

Page 43 of 154 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 93 143 ... LastLast