Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/2012-2013-dear-jane-stickle-2d-cyber-party-pictures-discussion-t175669.html)

spartan quilter 10-03-2012 07:02 PM

tymeToShine. Will be thinking about you on Thursday when I go to work at my hospital and hope that all goes well with your surgery.

Cre8tvlwyr 10-04-2012 07:40 AM

I miss a day and... tyme to shine - my prayers are with you now - it is time for that body to shine!! be well
Gus

TymeToShine 10-04-2012 03:40 PM

Thanks for all the prayers. The cardio lab showed all arteries are clear, but one of the chambers of the heart is not functioning correctly so a cardiac MRI has been scheduled in 2 weeks with continued restricted activity until then. Got my EPP blocks by me to work on during this time. Meanwhile, the firewood cutting and splitting, square foot garden installations, and the painting of the third bedroom continue to remain on hold. And climbing the stairs to the sewing room. Glad I planned ahead and collected the EPP project. :-)

xsquilter 10-04-2012 05:53 PM

Ahhhhhh, TymeToShine, you're a good girl following orders & smart to plan ahead.
I've not been able to make any blocks lately & on the 15th my friend & I are headed to Lancaster, PA. So no sewing while away but I'll sure be shopping!!!!
Great blocks everyone!
Maureen

GV09 10-05-2012 08:30 AM

Hello Ladies!
Fraew ... I love your blocks! And I admire you for redoing some blocks! Congratulations!
Linda... I feel very bad for not having read before your message!
I hope you feel better very soon and all your medical problems are resolved as favorable and quickly! I will put my best energy in you thinking on next weeks! Please be careful and do the rest!
All other hope that they are really very well!

GV09 10-05-2012 08:39 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone!
I continue forward with my 3 week blocks.
Today I can show my 18 week with D-4, D-5 and D-6 blocks.
I hope you like those and thanks for looking!
I am not very happy with D-6 colors. Find it me "strong". At the end if reach me fabrics, I think that I will change. For the time being is so it is not so bad on the design wall. You who feel about?
Have a beautiful weekend!
A big hug!

Cre8tvlwyr 10-05-2012 09:25 AM

Awesome blocks Gladys!!
Linda - Glad part one of your exam went well - we will continue to hold you in our prayers for the duration! I had to read your post a second time because I read it as 'you are cutting & splitting wood' -- no no ...just my eyes needed to read all words I guess. Be sure to listen and be well. are you doing DJ blocks with EPP or another project?? curiosity has got me :)
Gus

QuiltnNan 10-05-2012 09:45 AM

very nice, Fraew :thumbup:

TymeToShine 10-06-2012 04:28 AM

Gladys, you do such a nice job on your blocks. I like to colors in the one you were questioning but like you said, you can wait until you get all the blocks done and look at it again to make sure you are happy with it.
Gus, I do do some of the DJ blocks with EPP, but the ones I have downstairs with me right now are blocks I am making to put into panels in the doors to a cabinet my DH made me for my sewing room.

GV09 10-06-2012 03:35 PM

Thanks, Gus!
A big hug!