Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/2012-2013-dear-jane-stickle-2d-cyber-party-pictures-discussion-t175669.html)

DottyD 07-26-2013 11:35 PM

WOW -- Katybob that is FAB - U - LOUS !!!!! Congratulations - you must be so thrilled and proud of your accomplishment - wonderful.

pewa88 07-27-2013 04:50 AM

Another wow from me katybob. Beautiful!! Congratulations. Ladies thanks so much for the encouragement from this forum that I can do this, and hopefully finish it while I am able.

CindyA 07-27-2013 04:56 AM

Katybob, I gasped when the picture showed up on my screen!!! Amazing. If we pool our money and come up with $6,800 will we be able to pry it out of your hands?? :D

GV09 08-01-2013 09:37 AM

WOW! WOW! WOW!
I love it! It's Amazing and wonderful! Congrats, katybob!
I'm doing the "happy dance" for you!
A big hug!

GV09 08-01-2013 09:40 AM

WOW! While in my country would be many $$$$$$, I couldn't ever sell that I am making!
Only by reason of force majeure... I could think of it. Thanks for the link, is good to know.
A hug!

GV09 08-01-2013 09:48 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Hello ladies!
As all of you are? I hope that very well!
I calculate that enjoying the summer, while I me still "frozen" with my winter!
Jajajaja!
I could do 4 blocks new, according to my personal week 31, so I show them the corresponding photos. I hope they will be of your liking and thanks for looking!
I hope to continue step by step to be able to have in my hands the finished quilt!
I wish you a beautiful week!

katybob 08-01-2013 10:28 AM

Thank you, Gladys. Beautiful blocks! I'm glad you're working on your DJ again -- I've missed seeing them.

Cre8tvlwyr 08-01-2013 12:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Katybob!!!! Amazingly awesome!!! and I'm green - you're done!! I've abandoned Jane soooooo long :( Got to get the show quilts ready - but having fun doing so at least

Gladys - can't wait to see your quilt done - your sewing skill and your color choices are beautiful as well

here are two of my tops - have to add more cars to 'All Around the Town' [Sue Garman pattern] but otherwise both ready for me to quilt - hopefully next week...[ATTACH=CONFIG]427665[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]427666[/ATTACH]unfortunately the colors dont show up that well in the photos - much more vibrant in person, particularly the inner light one [pattern is Deb Karasik's]

DottyD 08-04-2013 10:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Lovely blocks Gladys - as always --- and very nice tops Gus.
Well just to let you know how far I have got with my sashing -- just got rows L and M to do ! Then I will start with the triangles. I got to L10 - Nan's Naiad - and realized it needed re - doing - I just wasn't happy with it. Well --- it took me TWO days to do it again - I guess it must be one of the MOST hardest blocks - I wasn't best pleased I can tell you - anyway - here it is !
Take care all - very quiet here of late !!!

karenpatrick 08-04-2013 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by GV09 (Post 6208968)
Hello ladies!
As all of you are? I hope that very well!
I calculate that enjoying the summer, while I me still "frozen" with my winter!
Jajajaja!
I could do 4 blocks new, according to my personal week 31, so I show them the corresponding photos. I hope they will be of your liking and thanks for looking!
I hope to continue step by step to be able to have in my hands the finished quilt!
I wish you a beautiful week!

Gladys, I really enjoy looking at your work. You are really good. I have the same fabric that you show in your last few blocks but I don't have it in all the colors that you are using. I'm surprised that it is available in South America, or, did you order it online from the US. I have it in several shades of green and blue. Keep up the good work and keep posting your progress.