Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along 45 Block (Halfway) Milestone (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-45-block-halfway-milestone-t192243.html)

dublb 10-12-2012 08:44 AM

QE isn't as far behind as I am. LOL.

QuiltE 10-12-2012 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 (Post 5580197)
...and where are yours, QuiltE? This thread was started in June! I'm longing to see your eye candy.

GGal
... Sadly, I don't qualify for this thread! I got as far as #38 (I think!) and then life seemed to get interrupted with Butter Display prep and then the Fairs and ... and ... and ..................

I haven't sewn any since the first week of August, except for the two Quilt Labels that I did this week for the two quilts going in the Show/Sale tomorrow.

I just wish I knew WHEN I could get back into the groove ... as now I have the first two weeks of November out of town for work, and then there's my Christmas To-Do's!! arrrrrghhh Maybe this is why I am sick?

Me-Thinks I may be transferring to the Miniature Pony Club!!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...yAUO6kGxAXN42A

deranged_damsel 10-12-2012 09:10 AM

hey QuiltE why not post your finished 38? personally I would LOVE to see! PLEASE????

gardnergal970 10-12-2012 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 5580280)
hey QuiltE why not post your finished 38? personally I would LOVE to see! PLEASE????

Would be great eye candy for all of us...

QuiltE 10-12-2012 11:26 AM

But but but ... it wouldn't be good eye candy, as it's short on the numbers!

I just went back, and posted already are
MiraB, JanRN, GGal, JeanieG, GrannyQ and DDamsel.
I think it's time for you Cowgirls to show us your continuing flock of blocks! :)

So what about the other Lil Cowgirls who have been skipping right along???
Me-thinks that
CarrieM, Honchey and QNSue have 45 done.
And what about O
KSGlad? ... she's been Boot Scootin' Boogie-ing along too, I think.

DDamsel ... what's been happening on the lace front? :D

QuiltingNinaSue 10-12-2012 02:11 PM

My count is 82 done; 6 more cut out ready to assemble sometime ???

QuiltE 10-12-2012 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 5580809)
My count is 82 done; 6 more cut out ready to assemble sometime ???

****hands on hips****
******stern look******

And where is your photo op, MissyQNSue? :D

Great news ....... glad to see you are almost done!!!!!
And when does that Long Arm move from the Moss Sisters to your Home Sweet Quilting Home?
yeeeehaaaaaaaaaawww!!!! :)

QuiltingNinaSue 10-13-2012 04:50 AM

Whatever will be will be, if its God's plan, then we will go with whatever. $$$$$ are not in the budget. I am introducing her Sunday afternoon to others who quilt in the area; and in November to the cross stitch group, which she has a passion for yearning to do more of than quilting. She even took my unfinished masterpiece to finish for me.

She had listened when I related the tale of our last Christmas with dd before she met her love and married; we made adult Christmas stockings together and I treasure that memory of love. So she made her siblings each a cross stitched Christmas stocking, and wanted to back it with corduroy, so we made a little FART trip yesterday on my nickel. It was a success, we found a bargain price for her to get what she needed for that and fabric for her to make a 'fishing' quilt like mine as well. Enjoyed the local cross stitch show in my bank, finished the good day with Dairy Q. ice cream. Perfect day.

QuiltE, you have a month or two, so its possible to get that sewing machine to humming along and finish with us...you are over a third done.

QuiltE 10-13-2012 03:17 PM

Aw ... thanks for the confidence QNSue ... I first will have to get the Christmas To Do's out of the way and then once that's done I can seriously sew what "I" want to! :)

Sounds like a fun day for the two of you yesterday ... and of course, the best part ... ending it with ice cream!

Maybe Santa will bring the LA to you in a giant stocking! :D

carriem 10-13-2012 06:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are my two quilts (each missing a few blocks)...I don't have the blocks exactly where I want them but you get the idea of the layouts. The one with the blocks on point will have a blue sashing and border around the middle blocks and then a border of blocks all the way around. The other blocks in rows will have red sashing.

This is 54 blocks total....