Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltE 02-13-2013 09:59 PM

Beautiful MiraB!
All the fabrics come amazingly together to give almost an irridescent look.
Are you keeping this one for yourself?

JanieW 02-13-2013 10:08 PM

I know I haven't been on here very much lately. I was sorry to not be able to take part in the Bonus Blocks with you all. Just had too much life to deal with and I knew I couldn't make that many by the deadline. I am so curious to see what you all did,

If it's not too late, I would like to join your next endeavor. I am tired so I may not have read it correctly, but we make one block a month to send to our assigned recipient? I think I can handle that. So if it's not too late, sign me up please. I'm hoping things will have eased up since March.

Saw those precious pictures of Isa and Bram, Aneal. What little angel. I am hoping for more good news tomorrow.

Janie

Anael 02-13-2013 10:27 PM

Update on Bram and Isa this morning: both aren't doing well. Isa is still very sick, they put a line in her other leg, that one broke too and that leg is possibly infected too. Bram had a quiet start but at about 4 am the nurses called the neonatologist because he was getting worse. An X ray showed one of his lungs was shutting down. He's back on vibration ventilation, needs max oxigen but is resting now.

Welcome back Janie! I hope things settled down a bit for you.

Beautiful quilt Mirabelle! I don't have the patience to make that many similar blocks.

JeanieG 02-13-2013 10:39 PM

Thanks for the update on the twins Anael! Dang, ups and downs, ups and downs. At least they have gained weight, which helps them I'm sure! We are all still praying for them. Hope Ila's infection clears up real quickly, and Bram's lungs get back to normal.

Mirabelle - love your Jamestown Landing. That is a great quilt, you did a wonderful job on the quilting!

JanieW 02-13-2013 10:40 PM

Awww, Aneal. It's difficult for you to have all that going on. it really is an emotional roller coaster.

Things for us right now are not really settled down, but my son and DIL need me to help out with the kids while they deal with her health issues. She had to have her cancerous kidney removed while she was pregnant last year. They have two older daughters and then the little guy was born on Feb 29. So now it is follow ups and tests . I try not to worry about the results until we get them.

I am leaving tomorrow to back for this round and then they will not need me til March. So lots gets put back on the back burner when the kids need us.

My thoughts are with you and your family, Aneal. Take care.

Janie

Anael 02-14-2013 12:36 AM

Oh Janie, I hope she will be ok! Itīs so stressful to have to wait and not worry. Take care Janie! (((((HUGS)))))

dublb 02-14-2013 04:40 AM

Mirabelle - It's wonderful! "And another one's down, and another one's down, and another one bites the dust!"

I was down yesterday. I had had a dream yesterday mornin', about my DDad. I was beggin' him not ta go & he said that he had ta go. It's almost been 4 years & I still miss him. However I should not have been so sad that I didn't tell ya'll my Niece delivered my Great Nephew! He is 5lbs 10 oz. (His big brother is so excited!) I did go & see 'em yesterday & held the baby a li'le bit, & helped DNiece w/some things. This niece is special ta me 'cause while her DM worked, I took care o' her.

carriem 02-14-2013 04:46 AM

Mirabelle--your quilt looks great!

Anael--sorry things aren't so good for Bram and Isa today...praying the doctors can get them on the mend again.

Janie--happy to have you join us for the new "ride". :) Praying for your DD and her family too.

carriem 02-14-2013 04:48 AM

Congrats Dublb to you and your DN...sorry about the sad thoughts...hope today will be happier for you. Hugs.

dublb 02-14-2013 04:53 AM

Oh I missed a whole page!
Janie & Anael {{{{{Huggs!}}}}} This has gotta be hard! A big roller coaster, for both o' ya'll.