Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

oksewglad 02-24-2013 07:50 AM

Good morning SewGrands-keep the good days coming. I don't know of any little kid that likes having the mucus suctioned out!
Wonderful progress on the PC quilt Carrie.
I've been working on some UFO baby quilts. One down; one ready to quilt and about 4 getting to that stage. Red and black are great colors (as well as colors with high contrast) for wee ones as it's very stimulating. These have those colors in them.

QuiltE 02-24-2013 08:25 AM

Checking in ... before I head off to my little Shangri-La!
Really need to make headway if I want to make my self-imposed deadline of Thursday!!!!!!!!! :D
Like the Little Engine That Could .... I think I can ... I think I can ... I think I can .................. :)

DublB
... good for you, one more block done ... and what are you doing with it?

Anael ... sometimes I wish I could have someone deal with that darned mucus, so lucky Bram! :) After that he felt so much better and slept easily!

DDamsel ... oh dear for you not going to your other son's reception! Yeaaa for the quilt show and your multi-FARTs! YES!!! you do need to go back for the other fabric ... before you are stuck in the mud again! :)

CarrieM ... you're really trotting along on PC!

OKSGlad ... so are there reasons for these little quilts getting done? Babies on their way?

Have a great Sunday, everyone!
I know, I am planning on that!!!!
(and heaven forbid anyone who messes that up on me!:))

QuiltingNinaSue 02-24-2013 08:41 AM

Let it snow; let it snow; we need that moisture. Guess the Guy upstairs heard me, 'cause we are going to get snow again Tuesday...that's the day we gotta get to town and Wednesday gotta get the chickens more feed. But if its just the four inches, major roads will remain open.

Hands are hurting so bad may not get any sewing done. Dh kneaded the bread this morning. Bf used recipe and made four loaves of bread on Friday for them to use...her dh loved it. Dh still has the chili to eat; plus chicken and noodles fixed also, so not much cooking to do in the kitchen. Some wold regard our life as boring right now, but I am thankful for the quiet times and getting to rest up before we have to go anywhere or do anything. Peaceful. Peace to all of you; have a *good* day and week!

Anael 02-24-2013 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Look!!! Isa dressed for the first time and in her Australian snuggle :D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]397548[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 02-24-2013 11:05 AM

Anael, Isa is darling! You can tell she has gained weight, not skin an bones anymore! I could just sit and look at her all day! What a miracle baby!

Anael 02-24-2013 11:18 AM

She's 2.43 lb now! She's so beautiful! Bram is a bit behind but gained weight also, he's 2.01 lb now. He started at 1.21 lb so he's doing ok too. He's not allowed to wear anything yet besides a diaper and a hat.

dublb 02-24-2013 11:29 AM

Oh, oh, oh!!!! Isn't she purdy! So very precious!

QuiltingNinaSue 02-24-2013 12:09 PM

Oh, so cute!! Thanks for sharing the good news and seeing new pictures of them...all dressed up! Isa looks so great with her hat and gown. Celebrate the day!!

Anael 02-24-2013 12:30 PM

QNS I'm sorry your hands hurt so bad! I hope you will feel well very soon!

Anael 02-24-2013 12:35 PM

Oh I forgot to tell you. The nurses made a birthday card for Mick from Bram and Isa :D They also sent some pictures of Bram and Isa. I asked my DDIL to forward the email to me.