Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 08-25-2013 07:57 AM

Very nice, Anael. Love the blue and pink and green and white; looks 'crisp' and bright, bringing the sunshine inside.

Honchey, its a good thing you have the lung power to blow up all those balloons! I have heard of special persons filled with 'hot' air!! LOL! :D I think, they might be called, "Grandmothers!" Have fun with your gs.

JeanieG 08-25-2013 11:11 AM

Dublb - all those blocks together look so "right"!!!

Anael - glad your feeling better! Those blocks are lovely, I especially like New Hampshire! Love the white paisley fabric! I'm a big fan of paisley!

Thanks for the kind comments on my quilt! It feels so good to have another finished quilt, after having it in a bin for so long.

Honchey 08-25-2013 12:06 PM

Anael, your blocks are so pretty, I like them all but New Hampshire is so nice & soft looking.. Thanks for posting them....

QNS..put some cucumber slices on your eye...it's supposed to reduce the swelling....

deranged_damsel 08-25-2013 01:19 PM

well ladies, it was another close one! I made it out of the ER alive, with a hug from the nurse and a hug from the Dr and a prescription for anxiety meds Im good to go! WHEW.... it has been about four years since I have been on anything for depression or anxiety (last time I quit I joined QB), I THOUGHT I was doing GOOD... chuckles... I have had panic attacks in the past, I just didnt know that it could feel so different. apparently I am sleep deprived because of anxiety and the odd behavior of my body is sleep deprivation. hmmm.... well I guess now I KNOW

Yall didnt know I REALLY am "deranged" huh? :D :D :D

gardnergal970 08-25-2013 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]432213[/ATTACH]Look what was in my mailbox when I got home yesterday? Jeanie really did her stuff didn't she? Thank you soooo much. I always know the block that I'm getting but everyone puts it together different which makes it fun. I'll take a group picture and post right away. My design wall is currently available.

carriem 08-25-2013 01:41 PM

OK--great news on the classification!

Ggal--I really like that block you made for Bev...looks good with the other ones.

Anael--glad to hear you are feeling better. What pretty blocks you made!

Honchey--hope your time with GS was fun! :)

D_D--praying that you can get things under control again and be feeling much better...especially that you can get the sleep you need.

Jeanie--your pineapple block for Ggal turned out really nice...good variety of reds.

mirabelle 08-25-2013 01:44 PM

DDamsel I hope you will be feeling better with your new meds, take is easy. I am sure there is a couch in the RV for you to curl up on while we look after you.

GGal, wow that is one beautiful Pineapple block, love the fire engine reds

mirabelle 08-25-2013 01:45 PM

DDamsel I hope you will be feeling better with your new meds, take is easy. I am sure there is a couch in the RV for you to curl up on while we look after you.

GGal, wow that is one beautiful Pineapple block, love the fire engine reds

dublb 08-25-2013 01:48 PM

Oh DD! Sleep deprivation is hard on the body! I sure hope ya can git some soon.

carriem 08-25-2013 01:50 PM

Karen are you padding the numbers again?? 5900!!