Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 48 of 159 FirstFirst ... 38 47 48 49 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Blog Entries

Ta Da...

Here are my blocks. Ended up remaking one block because my WOF print on several fabrics didn't accommodate making all four blocks or my scant 1/4 was not as accurate as I thought it was. Anyways.. loving all the fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    Love your blocks.

Love the black and red. It looks great.

Blog Entries
    Jenniky, your blocks are awesome. Love the dragon scales. Now I wonder what mine will look like. Found another black/white fabric last night - more choices.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose View Post
    Jenniky, your blocks are awesome. Love the dragon scales. Now I wonder what mine will look like. Found another black/white fabric last night - more choices.
    Thanks KuntryQuilter and Works4me...and Everose get busy girlfriend Im so waiting to see your blocks
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
    312-313 thereabouts
    ok, after spending almost 20 minutes trying to find these messages, I give up. Can someone HELP me please????
    I've been wanting to post some things too and can't find where to post a new message either. Still don't like this new format...sorry...

But I want to participate in this mystery and can't find Step 1. My other question is WHY isn't this part of the group listings under What's New

Thank you.
    Life's More Fun with a Doxie !!

Vicki G - Have a Great Day !!
    www.vickigdesigns.com

Quote Originally Posted by vickig626 View Post
    ok, after spending almost 20 minutes trying to find these messages, I give up. Can someone HELP me please????
    I've been wanting to post some things too and can't find where to post a new message either. Still don't like this new format...sorry...

But I want to participate in this mystery and can't find Step 1. My other question is WHY isn't this part of the group listings under What's New

Thank you.
    Sorry you are having so much trouble...it took me awhile too! The first step is on page 1..the very first post. It tells you what size to cut your strips.

To start a new thread go to Home, choose your category and right at the top you will see a blue oval. It says Post a New Thread.

And I think it is only new when it is first posted, then other topics take its place! Not sure, but I believe this is how it works.

Hope some of this helps you! Hang in there!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vickig626 View Post

Thank you.
    Sorry it posted twice. It said to try again later because you have to wait 30 seconds between post! I waited and re-posted and it showed up twice! Go figure!
    Last edited by missgigglewings; 03-08-2012 at 06:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    I have been having the same problem on the board lately with everything trying to post twice. Really buggy
    Have an awesome day!

Page 48 of 159 FirstFirst ... 38 47 48 49 58 98 148 ... LastLast