Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 53 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3 43 52 53 54 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Debtex -- beautifull blocks!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

My Fabric Cut!

Well thanks to the horrible weather, thunderstorms and lightening I wasn't able to be online very long last night. So I cut my fabrics for the Mystery!

I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday getting some crochet thread and as usual stopped by the fabrics. Well the brown with colorful circles on it almost jumped into my arms. I had to have it. I love color and this filled the bill! Also I knew I had complimentary fabrics that would work with this. So the brown is my focus fabric and all the colors in it are so vivid. I am hoping for an eye-catching finished product. Might even keep it for myself!

Today, I was get Step 2 done!

Hugs,
    Cajun
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Quote Originally Posted by Everose View Post
    Okay, I cut and sewed today. Of course, in the process I had to use the new ripper that DH made me. He is a woodturner and had to try something new. Attachment 318305
    Love both the seam ripper and your fabrics.
    Sweet Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
    Well thanks to the horrible weather, thunderstorms and lightening I wasn't able to be online very long last night. So I cut my fabrics for the Mystery!

I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday getting some crochet thread and as usual stopped by the fabrics. Well the brown with colorful circles on it almost jumped into my arms. I had to have it. I love color and this filled the bill! Also I knew I had complimentary fabrics that would work with this. So the brown is my focus fabric and all the colors in it are so vivid. I am hoping for an eye-catching finished product. Might even keep it for myself!

Hugs,
    Cajun
    Great focus fabric. It is getting so hard to wait for the next stop on this Mystery Train.
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    CarolinS, Another vote for the spot/dots. It really pulls those colors together.

Everose, Love your B&W fabric....and the classy seamripper. It's always nice to do things with style.

Debtex, Those beautiful flowers made me smile. They're like a bouquet.

Cajun, very cheerful fabrics!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Tia
    Thanks for making this so easy to find. I really like having all of the instructions together.

Quote Originally Posted by works4me View Post
    Try this. It is in word.

Tia
    Love your fabrics and especially the seam ripper. Real classy!

Okay, I cut and sewed today. Of course, in the process I had to use the new ripper that DH made me. He is a woodturner and had to try something new. Attachment 318305

Blog Entries
    Oh, someone said PARTY!!! Yes, I read it, and singing (I like country western best). Oh I like this train more and more. However, instead of ale could I have a little wine in a Diet Pepsi. Darn - gave up pop for lent - I'll have to wait until after Easter or join you with water and lemon.
    Fun Fun... Looking awesome Everose *Here let me put another dollar in the jukebox for ya! How about the "Watermelon Crawl".
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post

Hugs,
    Cajun
    Great Colors.... I love the chocolate dots fabric. Dun't ferget to check yer scant 1/4 before sewing Storms are fun in moderation. Just plain old darn cold here right now. No fun at all.
    Have an awesome day!

Page 53 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3 43 52 53 54 63 103 153 ... LastLast