Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone watching Wayward Pines tonight?

Blog Entries

anyone watching Wayward Pines tonight?

anyone watching??? it might be like secrets and lies or the done, don't want to miss a good one.
    it's advertised as being 10 weeks long, so we know they have to finish it in the time allotted.
    so, who's watching. (It does look a bit scary to me).
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Blog Entries
    started watching it, saw the dead guy in bed, and it scared the bejeebs outta me. anyone else see it?
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

I am. Not sure where this is going though...

Blog Entries
    was too scary for me and I was looking forward to it too. M Night Shalamn did it, so I should have know it would creep me out.

It was too dark for me, sadly. It got a really good write up by the curmudgeon in the Washington Post too. Darn. Oh well, off to watch the Nat's game.

Blog Entries
    did you watch the whole show? was it scary throughout? should I give it another try?

I'm afraid of nightmares.
    oh and the detective from Secrets and Lies was in this one too.

I plan on watching it when it comes on here in a couple hours. The detective from S&L's, the woman? Who is she? What did she play on before? I can't place her, but have seen her before, somewhere.

I missed it. Will there be a rerun later this week?????

Dvd'd it and will watch in daylight. Really liked the detective in Secrets and Lies...she was also the sister of a Lawyer in a show a few years back..he was her brother -- same actor As Laura's ex in Mysteries of Laura. I get sucked into some crazy shows, but oh well I can always hit the select button.

Judy in Phx, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
    was too scary for me and I was looking forward to it too. M Night Shalamn did it, so I should have know it would creep me out.
    When I saw name of author/writer/creator...name above...I knew I wasn't going to watch...I once got into another tale of his and the ending was so bizarre.......hopefully I'll find something else to watch in that time slot

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast