Castle gossip

Old 05-14-2015, 05:52 AM

I still enjoy the show. There is so much garbage on TV that I cannot even begin to want to watch ("reality shows", science fiction, witchy showes, etc.). Castle is a fun, low stress show that I have enjoyed since it started and still do. Some episodes are better than others but over all I love it.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by jcrilley View Post
I still enjoy the show. There is so much garbage on TV that I cannot even begin to want to watch ("reality shows", science fiction, witchy showes, etc.). Castle is a fun, low stress show that I have enjoyed since it started and still do. Some episodes are better than others but over all I love it.
Just so many darn commercials....gets on my nerves sometimes.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:51 AM
mac

I'm with the "it has lost its oomph" crowd. I've been recording it, but for some reason have not watched any of the shows. I did watch the last two shows that came on and that is when I realized that they have lost that 'edge' or 'spark' they used to have. The 'sparring' on the show has diminished and everyone seemed like they were walking on eggshells, trying not to hurt anyone's feelings. Castle seemed to be in a melancholy mood, what happened to that, "hey, I really am a ruggedly handsome guy" playful character?

I am finding less and less to watch on television and sewing more -- which, who knows, might be a better thing to do afterall.
Old 05-15-2015, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by mac View Post
I'm with the "it has lost its oomph" crowd. I've been recording it, but for some reason have not watched any of the shows. I did watch the last two shows that came on and that is when I realized that they have lost that 'edge' or 'spark' they used to have. The 'sparring' on the show has diminished and everyone seemed like they were walking on eggshells, trying not to hurt anyone's feelings. Castle seemed to be in a melancholy mood, what happened to that, "hey, I really am a ruggedly handsome guy" playful character?

I am finding less and less to watch on television and sewing more -- which, who knows, might be a better thing to do afterall.
I just miss the conflict and banter between the two of them.....I start watching but then get interested in something else which shows a total lack of engagement.
Old 05-15-2015, 03:07 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by slbram17 View Post
Just so many darn commercials....gets on my nerves sometimes.
that's true of all shows except on premium channels and probably netflix and amazon. We use the DVR and never watch "live" so we fast forward through the commercials and they don't bother us.