Castle gossip

Old 05-01-2015, 11:43 AM

I'm hoping Castle's daughter is going to play a bigger part in the show. I think they are grooming her from one of the last show's I watched. Maybe she's going to take Beckett's place as the female star, though I would certainly miss her.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Julienm1 View Post
Used to love love the show but last years season's finale and this years first show...well hated it. Felt like new writers. DH and I have also lost interest. It was the best when they were not a couple. Castle's character used to be a "hoot". I think they've lost their edge...the writers I mean. Maybe I'll sew for that hour instead.
They have lost the conflict between the two characters, and it has not helped the show in my opinion. I mean, if NCIS can stay on the air for 13 years or so, surely Castle could last a little longer.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:29 PM

I have lost interest in Castle also. Did like the last episode with Castle and his daughter on the plane but it always seems the person who is so helpful is the one who did it. I don't mind that the characters married but there are other shows that are gone that I would rather watch.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:40 AM

WOW I thought it was just me. I lost interest also and I loved watching it in the beginning etc.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by mic-pa View Post
WOW I thought it was just me. I lost interest also and I loved watching it in the beginning etc.
I don't think it is just you. I just read somewhere that the ratings have dropped.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:56 PM

I am also in the company of those who have lost interest. Some recent story lines have lost their appeal.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:02 PM

I enjoy the show still. But then I didn't start to watch it until about a year ago. I started watching it on TNT and then started watching it on Monday nights.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingcandy View Post
I enjoy the show still. But then I didn't start to watch it until about a year ago. I started watching it on TNT and then started watching it on Monday nights.
Similar here. I didn't start watching until later but have caught up with the episodes via TNT.
Old 05-14-2015, 05:13 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by slbram17 View Post
Similar here. I didn't start watching until later but have caught up with the episodes via TNT.
Same here. Mr. Stitchnripper started watching a couple years ago when he was in the hospital. I didn't think I'd be interested, but did get into it. We have seen all of the episodes, some of them more than once. We like some episodes more than others, but, now we are sort of involved with the characters. I did read that Stana did sign back on.
Old 05-14-2015, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Stitchnripper View Post
Same here. Mr. Stitchnripper started watching a couple years ago when he was in the hospital. I didn't think I'd be interested, but did get into it. We have seen all of the episodes, some of them more than once. We like some episodes more than others, but, now we are sort of involved with the characters. I did read that Stana did sign back on.
I read that too. The way they left the season finale looks like another job move might be in the works. I did not care for it too much when the writers sent them to D.C. That didn't last too long, maybe it wasn't popular with other fans as well.