Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Computer Problems

My trusty laptop crashed & died on Thursday & I had to get a new one. I lost all my links online & all the photos & stuff. I tried to restore it, twice, but that didn't work. I'm rebuilding my links list, so if anyone has quilting links or blogs they'd like to share, please let me know. I had a tone of stuff on it & remember only a little. I have learned that even a new computer doesn't improve my typing skills (LOL) Thanks in advance for your help.

Cathy S/Willowwind

Blog Entries
    Hi,

my desktop also crashed on Thursday

I don't save my links to my computer instead I created a free blog and save the links there so if my computer crashes I won't loose my links

Blog Entries
    This happened to me last year. I now have an external hard drive that backs up everything on the computer. They cost about $50.00 and worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    Hi,

my desktop also crashed on Thursday

I don't save my links to my computer instead I created a free blog and save the links there so if my computer crashes I won't loose my links
    Oh, that's a great idea. My computer crashed on Tuesday...but by some miracle of punches lots of buttons, I was able to get it working again....have no idea how...but all my links are gone too.